Quote by Nates2rad
any know any slow acoustic songs that i could play for a girl

Here By Me by 3 Doors Down
Theres been threads regarding this topic before. Search the forums.
evanesence - hello ..
if you dont know that song youtube it ..
this song will get you laid man lolz .. just joking
but it will mezmerize her
"Ring of Fire" or "I Walk the Line" Johnny Cash. You can just play them slowly. Or best bet, write your own slow song.
I'd say go with Jack Johnson.
Also, on a sidenote, I've been spending too much time in the Pit. I was expected the first 5 posts to be innapropriate, profane, vulgar, or sexually-related songs.
Shiny metallic purple armor.
Green Eyes, In My Place, -Coldplay-
Wicked Game -Chris Isaak- Is a very good one...
And I Love Her -The Beatles-
Whoever said john mayer is mislead. the only really simple mayer song is "your body is a wonderland". Most of his stuff is advanced.

Jack Johnson
Maroon 5, this love, may not be good for getting a chick in the mood
anything by the beatles :P
Bill Wither's "Use me" would be good

damn, all of the songs I think of are "she's leavin me" type songs or "im leavin her" type songs
Quote by Free Time
Whoever said john mayer is mislead. the only really simple mayer song is "your body is a wonderland". Most of his stuff is advanced.

Jack Johnson
Maroon 5, this love, may not be good for getting a chick in the mood
anything by the beatles :P
Bill Wither's "Use me" would be good

damn, all of the songs I think of are "she's leavin me" type songs or "im leavin her" type songs

I don't believe the OP ever specifically stated he was looking for beginner things though.
Jeff Buckley's cover of Hallelujah. If she is a Christian, she'll die because of the whole "I should be so lost in God that a boy can only find me in God." or some crap like that. My father is a pastor so I actually like Hallelujah greatly.
Greensleeves. Sing the first verse and chorus. DON'T mention that many people think it's about a prostitute.
This space foreclosed, due to the ailing economy.
Quote by Shawnstoppable
I don't believe the OP ever specifically stated he was looking for beginner things though.

do you prefer to be lubed or un-lubed?
"I can't help falling in love with you" by Elvis Presley. It is such a simple song and it took me 10 minutes to memorize it.
Lifehouse (You and Me), Edwin Mccain (I'll Be), Ben Jelen (come on), Midnight Hour (Running Away), Glen Hansard (Falling Slowly)(Lies), Ray Lamontagne (Hold You In My Arms)

Those are all great songs. Check them out. Your girlfriend will be trying to unzip you before you finish serenading her,
Brightest - by Copeland
Despite the best of maps and bravest men
For all their mighty names and massive forms
There'll never be and there has never been
A ship or fleet secure against the storms

Romans 5:8
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
hallelujah? just learned it, i love that song.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I think I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie and First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes are 2 great songs to learn for a girl...I really want to learn the DCFC one but I need a capo