Ive Been Tryna Buy A New Bass 4 A while Now But I dont know Wer to Start Ive Got A Peavey And A Fender But I feel As If Im Using Them Too Much And I might Put To Much Stress On them So Im looking 4 A good Cheap Bass To Play around With And To lug Around Any Suggestions?
Did you have to capitalize the beginning of every word?

And you can't really put tooo much stress on a bass, but I would recommend a Squier VM Jazz bass as there very good bass' for the price.
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206
I Suggest a Squier Bcuz Its Cheep and COmmon To Find So You Can Tri It Out B4 U Bye It. Plus There Reliable And Unbr8kable And For The Most Part Relyeable
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Unfortuneatly i think the only answer is the pete wentz. His sig bass is supposed to be light weight and durable and it will have slightly better pickups coz its a sig. Unfortuneatly you will have to bear the shame of it being pete wentz.
Quote by mattdaman
I've been trying to buy a new bass for a while now, but I don't know where to start. I've got a Peavey and a Fender but I feel as if I'm using them too much and I might put too much stress on them. I'm looking for a good cheap bass to play around with and to lug around. Any suggestions?

Fixed
How can you use a bass too much?
And if you have a Fender, why buy a cheap one?

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Go with a Standard Squire - Maybe a P-Bass special (with both P and a J-pickups on it) - cheap, cheerful. Sounds good, and you aren't gonna feel ashamed of it getting a few dents and knocks
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
A Squier or SX is what you're looking for.
Or maybe a rogue or something if you want a 6 string.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.