I need a pedalboard quick! PedalTrain, homemade.....make offers! I'm heading into the studio soon, and thought I'd check here before I head out.
I can build you a pedal train style board for $100 plus shipping. Natural wood finish, your choice of stain, you choose the dimensions (within reason), and velcro over the slats on top.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Quote by The_Marshall_Gu
I can build you a pedal train style board for $100 plus shipping. Natural wood finish, your choice of stain, you choose the dimensions (within reason), and velcro over the slats on top.

Any pics? A wood one would be beautiful, provided it can stand up to some travel (which I'm sure it would.)
Yeah, I'll get you some pics up tommorow of my board. I just have to go get my camera back from my friend.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Send a message to Garrettmhaynes. He makes pedalboards I'm pretty sure at least. He's also an uber cool guy.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
SKB ps15? 60 + shipping comes with everything
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era