have you ever heard of them?
I tried out a Les paul(GG1 custom) model...
It sounds great, plays great...for 300€ I think it's good.
I compared it to an Epiphone(don't know which...LP for 570&euro...there's actually no difference between those two.
Have you had any experience with SX guitars that you could share?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
is that GG1 cool for a guitar player that plays punk rock(gigs live) with 1 and a half year of experience?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
To be honest the SXs aren't bad, Agiles are a bit more worthwhile though (but I think the SXs definitely out do Agiles in the Strat/Tele department).
with upgrades, sure. Stock tuners don't hold tune very well and pups are muddy. The pots feel cheap.

I'd recomment getting an Agile over SX though.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Sx guitars are impressive so long as you don't get a lemon.
The workmanship and wood can be VERY sparratic.
And the tuners, bridge, and pickups you might as well throw away.
But for 1 piece solid mahogany(?) body and set neck, the avarage price on SXs is a great deal.
No history, no lifetime warranty, but it's great for a backup or a project guitar.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
My new SX SST57 is amazing. They have IMPROVED the workmanship apparently cause everyone in the Agile Forums seem to be getting good ones now. My SX stays in tune for days on end and sounds great. The neck is awesome (Vintage style High-Gloss Maple). I didn't have to do anything to it at all except tune it up and play! The frets are sweet and seem to be filed... I'd rate the SX a 10. I tried out a bunch of Squiers and a few MIM strats at Guitar Center and settled on an SX. I'm VERY GLAD I DID too.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Quote by strangedogs
My new SX SST57 is amazing. They have IMPROVED the workmanship apparently cause everyone in the Agile Forums seem to be getting good ones now. My SX stays in tune for days on end and sounds great. The neck is awesome (Vintage style High-Gloss Maple). I didn't have to do anything to it at all except tune it up and play! The frets are sweet and seem to be filed... I'd rate the SX a 10. I tried out a bunch of Squiers and a few MIM strats at Guitar Center and settled on an SX. I'm VERY GLAD I DID too.

Hey do you know where I could buy the SX explorer copy with a set neck?
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!