My computer wont let me get on ug. It says the website cant be found and may be having problems. Im on my phone, but has anyone else had this problem?

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
My screen is all black and I have to highlight stuff to read except for when im in the forums. I had problems with the tabs section, they wouldnt show up.
Sometimes my connection will time out, but tis' not a major problem.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Sometimes UG goes all crazy, with different font colours and sizes! Not sure why tho!

Seems to go away, the next day tho!
Maybe they're doing some updates? I dont know, I can get on just fine.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

mine does it loads i told frenchy and he said get a better browser he said firefox would do but it didnt help and it still wont let me on sometimes
Quote by rancidryan
mine does it loads i told frenchy and he said get a better browser he said firefox would do but it didnt help and it still wont let me on sometimes

Oh how the same old reply to internet problems never gets old

And nothing's really gone wrong, sometimes my connections gets a bad timeout, but then I just refresh. That's the worst that's happened.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.