Ever been cruising myspace or purevolume and found an amazing artist; only to find that they have 2 1/2 fans?

Ever try to share you opinion about your favorite band from Nowhere, Wyoming and nobody knows what the hell you're talking about?

Ever picked up a prostitute and paid her to sit on your kitchen table and make funny animal noises?

I think the time's come to share our favorite artists that nobody's ever heard of.

Kendra Morris
Listen to 'Here' and 'Can't Tell Me Nothing'.

Whetherman
He's gotten rid of the tracks from the album 'Bull' (the best IMO). Check him out anyway

Justin Mayhugh
Check out 'Feels Like We're Leaving' and 'From the Shadows of Darkness'

The Avery Set
Try out 'wishful thinking' and 'nothings as good' for size.

Maybe there's a reason why these artist are unknown, but I like them anyway.
Quote by johnny butt

Ever picked up a prostitute and paid her to sit on your kitchen table and make funny animal noises?

No.

<.<
>.>

EDIT:

The VLA
Dead World Leaders
The Chapman Family
Linchpin
Attack! Attack!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Anybody ever listen to alston? They're great. You can't even find lyrics online. I had to go to two different places online and spend 23 bucks before i got the cd but it was worth it. Check them out. http://www.purevolume.com/alston 2 & ten low is good but their best one isn't up there oh well.