I looked st the schedule and nothing comes to America. Anyone know whats going on?Is this going to go tilearly 09?
G3 alternates between continents.

north america had G3 07 with satch gilbert and petrucci so it's someone else's turn this year.

hang on, satch is on tour this year, where did you read about this?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Jun 19, 2008,
The tour Satriani is currently on has nothing to do with G3. He's touring for his CD and Paul Gilbert is "supporting" him, but it isn't G3. And yes it's Europe only, both they both played a couple select shows here before they left.
Quote by T!AN
The tour Satriani is currently on has nothing to do with G3. He's touring for his CD and Paul Gilbert is "supporting" him, but it isn't G3. And yes it's Europe only, both they both played a couple select shows here before they left.

I see.
The only guitarists from the G3 line up over the years that really captured my attention musically was Eric Johnson and Paul Gilbert. It needs change. I somewhat feel Satch and Vai have become complacent with their success, and to be honest I they never appealed to me anyway. I say bring back Johnson and put some new faces on that needs more exposure.