Page 1 of 2
For my personal enjoyment, I tend to go to the "secrets" part of truth box. It's funny half the time, but that may be because I'm heartless. To the people who aren't saying "I'm ugly, aren't I?", I try to give actual advice, and I always put up my profile, as in don't make it anonymous.

I saw one about the guys sex life. This isn't it work for word, as I can't find it, but it was something like this:

"iv always had problems with sex in mah life, wen i was 16 i had sex in my truck in an orchard, it woz my first time, but she ddnt like it n left me. then i was 17 n i had sex with sum 15 yer old girl. i was nervous, n only half hard, n she left me. then, i was with my gf n my cuz n her sis, n within 10 minutes, an orgy was goin. THen i -"

It stops there. Everyone was saying how gross it was, so I said "Incestious orgies: All the cool kids are doing it"

Lo and behold, I receive a message! It says

"lol dooche bag i was ****ing my girl and my cuz was ****ing her sis incest what a moron go suck a dick little kid"

So, any stories of MySpace abuse?
Lol.

Lol...
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by Internal Chaos
so I said "Incestious orgies: All the cool kids are doing it"

Last edited by SimpleMan008 at Jun 19, 2008,
Quote by InvaderTSN

Silly people with their incest.....

I do believe you mean WINcest good sir.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

wait if his cousin was copulating with her sister, that is incest.

the guy in question is definitely from the south. lol
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
I got chucked out of two myspace support groups because they told me I didn't entirely fit the definition of the problem that those particular groups were supporting. I just got a few links to other sites, bit of verbal abuse, and I got removed from the group.

I also got bullied by two of my best friends' friends on myspace, for being overweight.

I have had countless messages calling me emo, slasher, etc.

Oh, and back when I used to use the metal-hammer forums, someone must have organised a mass attack or something, because I got tons of messages.

It's not that bad really, it's all spread over quite a long time, and it's only words.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by valennic
I do believe you mean WINcest good lady.

Fixed. And yeah, my mistake.

Wincest for the win?
Quote by rabidguitarist

I also got bullied by two of my best friends' friends on myspace, for being overweight.
:

WHAT?!

oh, there's this one girl who keeps posting in my truth box, saying she's going to stab me in the back with a knife. Here's an extract.
Enjoy.

your not immature okay then godd for you, because you seem very childish but oh wait.... you are a little child, and there not meaning to get to you, ilike i said 2 blimming comments okay im commenting in your truth box that i think your a spoilt, rotton emo ugly little child.

You are a little little girl, i have more experience of spelling than you bloody brain, now if you dont stop commenting back you will get a knife in your ****ing ugly hairy back!! YOU FOUR EYE FREAK!!! you know dont put a truth box in if you cant take what other people think of you!! SO PISS OFF!!

oh and then a few posts later, she calls me a scally wag.
--------
Quote by apothecarrie

You're friends with Tim Allen?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I got chucked out of two myspace support groups because they told me I didn't entirely fit the definition of the problem that those particular groups were supporting. I just got a few links to other sites, bit of verbal abuse, and I got removed from the group.

I have had countless messages calling me emo, slasher, etc.

Oh, and back when I used to use the metal-hammer forums, someone must have organised a mass attack or something, because I got tons of messages.

It's not that bad really, it's all spread over quite a long time, and it's only words.

Give us names, we'll spam their asses.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Fixed. And yeah, my mistake.

Wincest for the win?

Oh, sorry Didnt know.

Indeed. Wincest FTFW!!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I didn't think people from Alabama were capable of using computers, let alone capable of having an Internet Connection of any sort.
Quote by apothecarrie
WHAT?!

Yes.

Quote by apothecarrie
oh, there's this one girl who keeps posting in my truth box, saying she's going to stab me in the back with a knife. Here's an extract.
Enjoy.

That's jealousy, honey.

Is there any way of tracing people through those things?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yes.

That's jealousy, honey.

Is there any way of tracing people through those things?

Your photos doesn't make you look overweight..at all.

Nah..it's not xP
She was amusing though.

I'm sure myspace keeps a record of them somehow, through IPs or something.
Well, if you see on the news "Small asian girl knifed", try and contact myspace head offices for me.
--------
Quote by apothecarrie
Your photos doesn't make you look overweight..at all.

Nah..it's not xP
She was amusing though.

I'm sure myspace keeps a record of them somehow, through IPs or something.
Well, if you see on the news "Small asian girl knifed", try and contact myspace head offices for me.

If I hear that, then I will immediately hitchhike down to *looks* milton keynes, and go on a killing spree in the hope I find her.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Internal Chaos
For my personal enjoyment, I tend to go to the "secrets" part of truth box. It's funny half the time, but that may be because I'm heartless. To the people who aren't saying "I'm ugly, aren't I?", I try to give actual advice, and I always put up my profile, as in don't make it anonymous.

I saw one about the guys sex life. This isn't it work for word, as I can't find it, but it was something like this:

"iv always had problems with sex in mah life, wen i was 16 i had sex in my truck in an orchard, it woz my first time, but she ddnt like it n left me. then i was 17 n i had sex with sum 15 yer old girl. i was nervous, n only half hard, n she left me. then, i was with my gf n my cuz n her sis, n within 10 minutes, an orgy was goin. THen i -"

It stops there. Everyone was saying how gross it was, so I said "Incestious orgies: All the cool kids are doing it"

Lo and behold, I receive a message! It says

"lol dooche bag i was ****ing my girl and my cuz was ****ing her sis incest what a moron go suck a dick little kid"

So, any stories of MySpace abuse?

There's these kids at this health career thing I'm going to, and me and my friends have been leaving them terrible **** in their truth box and are now messing with them IRL.
Quote by rabidguitarist
If I hear that, then I will immediately hitchhike down to *looks* milton keynes, and go on a killing spree in the hope I find her.

Why did she say that I have a ugly hairy back? That hurt the most.
It's quite smooth actually.
--------
Quote by apothecarrie
Why did she say that I have a ugly hairy back? That hurt the most.
It's quite smooth actually.

Go and rub your back in her face.

And I'm serious, this is a perfect example of a jealousy-kill. Chances are, she has a hairy back. And now you know. So get out there and tell the world!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I don't get any abuse on myspace because I only add my freinds...

Well, my freind keeps trying to get me to listen to Bring Me The Horizon, so I guess you could count that as abuse.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Go and rub your back in her face.

And I'm serious, this is a perfect example of a jealousy-kill. Chances are, she has a hairy back. And now you know. So get out there and tell the world!

They'll shun her and maybe even quarantine her!
No but seriously, it's probably some 12 year old kid who thinks they're well 'ard.
--------
I sent him this when I got home today -

So, your cousin having sex with her sister is not incestuous at all? You had an orgy with your girlfriend, and your cousins. Jesus Christ, you post that on MySpace and don't expect to get comments like mine?

And what right do you have to message me this? Fuck you, don't fucking message me again. The whole "tuff guy lulz" act doesn't work on the internet. I don't know you, and I never will.

Get a life, and stop harrassing teenagers on myspace, you fucking bastard.

To which he replied;
fuck you cunt
One time, this chick had a blog where she was trying to be smart, and she was saying "OMG DRAMA IS LAME PPL GET REAL AND STOP DOING DRUGS I KNOW EVERYTHING BLAH BLAH BLAH."

I went to her truth box and I wrote "I want those 3 minutes of my life back I wasted from reading your retarded blog." I wasn't really gonna send it, but I accidentally sent it and I was like:

".....****."
Some idiot tried to tell me i was having a insestual orgy, what are people like today
omg i no like srs.

I recognise the username from here, does anyone know something similar to Marcus 15? That's the display name of mah foe...
dude are you retarted?
me ****ing a girl, you got it so far.
and my cuzin was ****ing her sis. get it?
no incest there idiot!
get your info right before you say im harrasing you.

lul.

If you go to the truth box, where it has tabs like "sent" "received" etc, there should be one that says "secrets"
Quote by apothecarrie
WHAT?!

Enjoy.

u dang scally wag
Page 1 of 2