How is the Digitech rp350. The local store only sells Digitech multieffect pedals around here and its not to bad of a price. I believe it was 200 no tax or 215 I can't remember. How is that pedal. Would you recommend it. I like to try and play Dream Theater and things that are similar in style. I also play a lot of arpeggios and scales...

Thanks
Meh. Not bad, not great. Look for a used Boss GT-6. Better amp models and better effects and not much more than that Digitech.

http://www.musicgoround.com/gear/inventorydetails.asp?id=658468
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
i own one. i like it more than i thought i would. the only problem is that you can't operate everything seperately, you have to completely switch the preset ( i recommend making a backbone preset, copy it, then add whatever effects you want to the copied ones). the effects are pretty good and the amp models are ok bust could be better. i would recommend it, great bang for your buck
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by Myung'sMusicman
Thanks anyone else heard anything. I had one a while back and it wasn't to good. That's why I was asking about this one. But anyone else hear anything

you had one a while back - which one?
i hear the older ones are not that good.
i must say i was pretty impressed with the AudioDNA2- 24bit codec they use.
is it better than seperate pedals - no
is it better than the Boss GT 6 or 8 - prolly not
is it a good pedal for $200 - yes

i have the RP250 and don't i don't think advantages of the 350 are worth it but hey...go try it out along with some other stuff.

the features i like about this pedal is the headphone jack, USB, analog bypass, tuner, and of course the X-Edit software which make tweaking a hell of lot easier.

use the User Settings, hook up to PC, find a preset you like and start turning things on and off until you get the desired result using the software. Without the software i would be pretty frustrated.

i'm in a phase of moving into seperate pedals but this thing was hard to beat for $150. i think i just wrote a fair assessment.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jun 19, 2008,