Poll: Do you believe in physics?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you believe in physics?
Yes
27 87%
No
4 13%
Voters: 31.
Honestly, judging by all the physics I've seen, I just can't believe physics exist, as in the kind you have the meissner effect or pretty much anything related to quantum theory, etc.

Wait for the poll.
Physics is an illusion. God is the only answer.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Chozz
Your so lame

Your =/= You are.
Your =/= You are.
Your =/= You are.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Ok, tell why the hell ya don't seem to believe in physics involvin the quantum theory, geetarguy13. Explain it.
Quote by darkstar2466
Physics is an illusion. God is the only answer.

+98738973987438918738975-8937
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
same thread happened yesterday, search bar, etc...

reported

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
I tend to not pay attention to all the 'what-if' theories of the universe and our perception of it. I do believe in physics. However, i also believe that there are many aspects of physics which we don't understand, and many we will never understand.
Ridiculous how according to some people psychics = physics.
But srsly wtf is diz F =m.g ****?
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
Im an Alchemist. I have both a Filosophic look on physics as a scientific look. But yeah i believe in it.
You're right. Most of the world's leading minds are either lying or wrong, it's a combination of one big practical joke and profound misunderstandings.

Say, if you don't believe the current paradigm, why not come up with a new one to replace it?
Of course physics are real. Are you stupid? Physics occurs with EVERYTHING. The sound your strings make on your guitar, because of the length the string vibrates. Every step you take, even. It's all physics, it's all math.

If you mean quantum physics, yes that's still true. For example, time travel. We should all know time travel to the past is impossible, otherwise we'd be flooded with tourists right about now. Travel to the future is somewhat possible. Have your body move as fast as the speed of light or faster. By the time you slow down(which will SEEM rather quick, like sleep) it'll be years ahead.

Of course your molecular structure will be out of whack and you'll be reduced down to nothing but photons should that occur....

I'm too lazy to go into any detail about this what so ever.
Quote by jimmyhotpants
Physics Is Real, I've Seen It In A Text Book

Yeah, it's in a text book. Then of course it's real

But seriously, I believe in physics.

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
Quote by Psychopathology
I think he was being sarcastic.

He wasn't, and that gave me 3.72 lulz.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Metallist65
Ok, tell why the hell ya don't seem to believe in physics involvin the quantum theory, geetarguy13. Explain it.

oh, come on, anybody with any sense can see that scientists are making up excuses when their experiments don't work out... for instance, they completely thought up string theory, just because it's the only thing that explains how gravity and intermolecular forces are the same.

its just not real.