I purchased an Austin for my first guitar and I was just wondering if anyone else has experience with Austin guitars?

I've really enjoyed mine so far.
Yeah, my first electric guitar was an Austin SG replica. It's amazing, actually. Austin necks are beautiful. I honestly like the feel of my Austin better than Gibson SG's. Austin is definitely one of the better small-name brands of guitars out there. You made a good purchase.

What kind is it though?
Im not exactly sure what kind it is to be honest. Youre right about the neck though. It's incredible. If I had to pick a kind it kinda looks like a Schecter Synyster Gates replica.
Ive got an Austin bass. I really like that guitar, although the strings that came with it arent to great, but they never are.
Austin strat copy was my first guitar, the neck is amazing considering its a knockoff.
IDK what kind of wood it is, but it's got such a ballsy clean tone.
Quote by AlskiOverload
Ive got an Austin bass. I really like that guitar, although the strings that came with it arent to great, but they never are.

Yeah I had the same problem with the strings but I just changed them to Ernie Ball Power Slinky's and have loved them every since.
my brother had an austin bass...it was a piece of crap and would only work half the time he played it
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
my brother had an austin bass...it was a piece of crap and would only work half the time he played it

Woah sounds like hate. Manufacturing problem?
yeah i've played a couple of their guitars and a bass of theirs. they aren't bad. i think they're from right here in St. Louis along with crate amps which i actually played one of them through a blue voodoo half stack. =P
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor