Poll: Do you believe dragons exist?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you believe dragons exist?
yes
42 33%
no
84 66%
Voters: 127.
Page 1 of 2
honestly, judging by all the dragons i have seen, i just can't believe that dragons exist, like the one's in harry potter and chinese mythology.

Wait for the poll.
Dragons?

Is this serious?

Yeah, I saw one the other day while I was logged in as my lvl 85 Paladin Warrior. I used the sword of a thousand truths to destroy it, which raised my offensive points to 3019.

/sarcasm]
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Dragons?

Is this serious?

Yeah, I saw one the other day while I was logged in as my lvl 85 Paladin Warrior. I used the sword of a thousand truths to destroy it, which raised my offensive points to 3019.

/sarcasm]

South Park reference?
i think at one point in time they may have existed because the chinese and british never really got to communicate back from 1st-15/16th centuries as much, yet somehow they both believed in dragons.
hmmm?

not to mention, both versions of dragons looked somewhat similar.

but in our time.
i dont know.
i doubt it.
nessy....maybe.
but still...i dont know whether i even believe in that
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
The title of the poll could easily be changed to 'Are you mentally retarded in some way or form?' and the final result would still be accurate.
My Gear:

Jackson RR5
Marshall TSL601 Limited Edition Racing Green
Quote by freedoms_stain
(Invalid img)

Komodo Dragons aren't extinct yet right?

Those animals are ****ing cool. Their mouth is full of bacteria which slowly kill you... They only have to chomp you once and then follow you for a few hours whilst you die a painful...slow.... Homo-erotic death.
duh
dragonforce
thats why i belive...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
If there are no such thing as dragon's please explain what killed all the unicorns.
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Quote by bi-ah!
duh
dragonforce
thats why i belive...

gtfo
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
dude dont talk about dragons its a sensitive topic
my friend was sexually abused by one
Yep i have one in my pocket right now
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
Quote by dudetheman
Dragons?

Is this serious?

/sarcasm]

If you were trying to make fun of WoW, then you epically failed. Everyone in the world and their dogs knows that you can not go above level 70 yet. Also there is no weapon called "the sword of a thousand truths" and You can not be a Palladin and a Warrior at the same time!! They are two different classes. You can't play for both classes at once. Call yourself Bi or whatever...you just can't do it!!

hahaha
Quote by Ziggums
South Park reference?

More of an MMORPG reference, but I did pluck the Sword of a Thousand Truths from a South Park episode, so here's you half an e-cookie:

You get half, I get the rest.

Quote by bass_bradicus
If you were trying to make fun of WoW, then you epically failed. Everyone in the world and their dogs knows that you can not go above level 70 yet. Also there is no weapon called "the sword of a thousand truths" and You can not be a Palladin and a Warrior at the same time!! They are two different classes. You can't play for both classes at once. Call yourself Bi or whatever...you just can't do it!!

hahaha

Oh my golly gosh gee! Great Scott, I've been had! I bet my mother even felt that one!

How will I ever be able to pick up the shattered pieces of what I call a life?

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by 30dirtybirds

OMF +1 man haha. Me too.
Quote by 30dirtybirds

Is his asshole the size of Europe?
Many mythological creatures actualy have a grounding in reality.
Dragons were probably the result of people finding dinosaur remains. There may also be legends that have been passed down from prehistory of now extinct large reptiles.
Megalania was a 20ft. long monitor lizard, similar to the Komodo Dragon but much bigger that existed until only 19,000 years ago.
The biggest crocodiles today (Australian Salt Water) are around 16 ft long, but there is evidence that trophy hunting over the past couple of hundred years have resulted in them becoming smaller, it is often reckoned that the 'dragon' that Saint George fought was infact a giant croc.
Quote by dudetheman
More of an MMORPG reference, but I did pluck the Sword of a Thousand Truths from a South Park episode, so here's you half an e-cookie:

You get half, I get the rest.

Oh my golly gosh gee! Great Scott, I've been had! I bet my mother even felt that one!

How will I ever be able to pick up the shattered pieces of what I call a life?

-claps.

-om nom noms-
i believe there might be some sort of dragonish water serpent species that live in very deep ocean that we havent explored yet

other then that, no

divinedit: i also believe that dragons could have existed when the dinosaurs existed, i doubt that they breathed fire, but giant flying lizards could have existed
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Last edited by divinecrossfire at Jun 19, 2008,
Well, "dragon" was probably the name some people gave to big lizards, like crocodiles or something, and then exagerated like every myth....

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Many mythological creatures actualy have a grounding in reality.
Dragons were probably the result of people finding dinosaur remains. There may also be legends that have been passed down from prehistory of now extinct large reptiles.
Megalania was a 20ft. long monitor lizard, similar to the Komodo Dragon but much bigger that existed until only 19,000 years ago.
The biggest crocodiles today (Australian Salt Water) are around 16 ft long, but there is evidence that trophy hunting over the past couple of hundred years have resulted in them becoming smaller, it is often reckoned that the 'dragon' that Saint George fought was infact a giant croc.

That...
Quote by Zeppelin_1223
Is his asshole the size of Europe?

It's called goatse man...
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by Azza Dutt
If there are no such thing as dragon's please explain what killed all the unicorns.

The Lake Troll killed all the unicorns. And dragons are real
Someone plunged a dagger deep into God's chest and
When he groaned it laid our entire civilization to rest
When he pulled out the dagger and marveled at the pain he could create
We stuck another in his back to seal creation's fate
Quote by 30dirtybirds

Geez! One guy gets sexually abused by a dragon and suddenly it's a taboo topic. I just don't think that's fair.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
In a remote area of Africa a local legend told of a dinosaur that had survived into modern times. The locals called it 'Mok'ele-mbembe'
After many expeditions to try to find some form of evidence for this creature, one guy decided to take a natural history book to this tribe to see if they recognise any of the pictures.
As soon as they saw a picture of a rhino, they all stated to point at it exitedly shouting ''Mok'ele-mbembe, Mok'ele-mbembe.''
It turns out that the rhino was practicaly unknown in this area and had been for hundreds of years and they just didn't know what it was, so whenever someone saw one, it seemed so fantastic that it deserved a fantastic explanation.

Kinda makes you realise how easily myths can start dunnit.

Quote by divinecrossfire
i believe there might be some sort of dragonish water serpent species that live in very deep ocean that we havent explored yet

Probably not a reptile serpent, like a snake.
It is thought that cold blooded creatures like reptiles cannot survive the extreme cold in the extreme depths of oceans. Although there is a type of fish called an oarfish that resembles what we would think of as a sea serpent.

Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jun 19, 2008,
Quote by Mortalitas
The title of the poll could easily be changed to 'Are you mentally retarded in some way or form?' and the final result would still be accurate.

Not true, there is a trend of a lot of people saying no dragons don't exist.

I believe in this.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Azza Dutt

Dude, learn your history. It was the ****ing flood. The unicorns were too busy frolicking about to get on Noah's ark.
There's a god-damned song about it!

There were green alligators, and long-necked geese
some humpty-backed camels and some chimpanzees
Cats and rats and elephants, and sure as you're born
You're never gonna see no unicorns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPsuOEH1fY

Oh, and while I don;t believe in Dragons, theres an obvious explaination for them. Dinosaur fossils were found, thought to be the wasted skull of a "dragon", killed by a brave knight.
Page 1 of 2