so uhh... my friend has a rare disease, she went into a coma and might be permanently disabled. And another girl from a long time ago asked me to marry her today, on top of that I got fired from my job and my parents are screaming at me all day to go and get a job. umm... what the **** do I do here.
i dont want to touch this cuz it might be for lulz
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Calm. Self. Tell your parents about your day at least that'll get 'em off your back, tell the girl you gotta be with your friend right now.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Haha, tell that girl from a long time ago to get some standards. If you're living at home chances are you're too young to get married. On top of that how you gonna support babies and a wedding with no job?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
1) Get out of your house and spend some time alone - take a long, long walk to set your thoughts straight.
2) Find a new job immediately.
3) The marriage decision seems untimely - don't give her a reply until things are normal again.
4) Keep visiting your friend until she comes out of her coma.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Uhm, start by getting a job? Iunno, I'd think that would have priority over posting in the pit. Maybe visit the girl in the hospital? Talk to a friend/family? Like, seriously the pit isn't going to give you any meaningful advice outside of internet memes and sarcasm.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Well, here's a tip. If the girl who proposed really wants to marry you, she should be willin to wait til you can support her properly. If not, she ain't worth it anyway. Trust me.
Quote by GuitarHero0715

I hope you got how the girl he knows is in a coma ie: a vegatable
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
I live at home because I came home to get my dad back in shape, he's getting morbidly obese and I go to University. Which is my situation, god damnit, I just dunno how to handle so much crap at once.
just take 20 sleeping pills and it will all go away

it work for me
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Quote by farcry
. Which is my situation, god damnit, I just dunno how to handle so much crap at once.

give it to someone else
Quote by IronNecrosis
I hope you got how the girl he knows is in a coma ie: a vegatable

I did indeed, hence, the applaud instead of a for you cleverness

Quote by cire sirrah
just take 20 sleeping pills and it will all go away

it work for me

Shut up.
Rare disease?

This is the guy you need.
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.
Can you assholes be serious for a second? This guy actually needs some help.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by GuitarHero0715
I did indeed, hence, the applaud instead of a for you cleverness

Good I'm glad
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Take it one step at a time, remember, order your thoughts. Once the first thing off the list is taken care of, do the next thing. For example, my list would go: Rape the vegetable girl, then when you're done that, rape the girl who wants to marry you, then go to your previous employer and rape him, and then find a new job and rape your new employer, and then rape your family.
Quote by farcry
I live at home because I came home to get my dad back in shape, he's getting morbidly obese and I go to University. Which is my situation, god damnit, I just dunno how to handle so much crap at once.

Just whenever he yells at you for the job situation just yell back, "AT LEAST IM NOT A FAT FATTY FAT ****!"

That should take care of 1/3 of your problems.
Sometimes it's just too hard to deal with, so if I were you, i'd get an easy job, visit the friend regularly, and the wedding thing is just out of my area of expertise.
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by darkstar2466

If he wants serious help he should be looking anywhere else but the pit. Friends/family maybe? Seriously, get off the fscking comp and go get your s**t together.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Normally guys asks the girl if he could marry her. Secondly, how could someone you haven't seen in a while just ask you to marry you in a blue moon?
for teh lulz? really, there was a thread yesterday about how some guy came out of the closet and was abused and abandoned. Then he said he was just bored.
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Alright nothing you can do about your friend in coma so do nothing about that.

Parents bitching at you to get a new job? Tell them your looking and to STFU because your dealing with alot of things at the moment and you're looking for a job and them yelling at you doesn't make it easier and actually adds stress.

And the girl wanting to marry you? Simple say NO because you haven't talked to her for along time and it sounds really suspicious so just say you don't want to marry her you rather marry someone you actually loved and for the right reasons..

Just take a 4 hour power nap and go look for a job and your life will be better.
Quote by Garou1911
If he wants serious help he should be looking anywhere else but the pit. Friends/family maybe? Seriously, get off the fscking comp and go get your s**t together.

+1
I'd say go in this order:

1. Job, which'll solve both the unemployed and family-is-mad-at-you aspect of your life
2. Address the married situation in whichever way you see fit.
3. Hope that your friend gets out of her coma, cuz there's really not much else you can do there.

Most importantly, let your family and the girl who wants to tie the knot all of what's going on, which will probably get them all off of your back for a while.
Quote by darkstar2466