Apologies if this has already been done.

Was reading alot about this earlier. A space between three places (of which i cant remember) form a triangle in which boats disappear and are never seen again.

So would anyone care to give a logical explanation? I've heard lots of theories that don't seem quite right. (Something about aliens and magnets) So, discuss.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Supposidly theres strange gravity pulls in that area that are similiar to those of black holes. So one of the big-ish theories is that theres a/several mini-black hole(s) in that area, eating ships, planes, people, etc.
Wikipedia, though, should help.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Quote by MightyAl
Manbearsharkpig

True story.

(Invalid img)
3/4 ain't bad.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by Ziggums
Err... Can't remember right now. Why don't you go lead an expedition?

(Can I come?)

Sure, as long as you bring pr0n.
Wow I was just talking about this with my friend the other day, it was really big when I was at school but everyone seems to have forgotten about it now!
i heard a theory that it could be due to methane vents in the ocean there, but that would mean they would be ****ing huge vents to make bubbles/currents big enough to pull down ships.

so i call bull****
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by Metal0Maniac
(Invalid img)
3/4 ain't bad.

lololololol
Call me Jack
I saw something on tv about how there could be some sort of gas coming from the ocean floor in that particular area that does something to plains and boats somehow. Idk you might have to look it up

EDIT: You beat me but yeah, what he said...
Quote by sysdown27
i heard a theory that it could be due to methane vents in the ocean there, but that would mean they would be ****ing huge vents to make bubbles/currents big enough to pull down ships.

so i call bull****
I'm Tyler
boats and planes disappear, i saw something on discovery channel about it sometime ago, they didnt explain anything at all, 1 hour of bull**** lol
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by sysdown27

so i call bull****

They don't pull the ships down. But methane can't support a ship so it sinks into the bubble and then continues to sink as it goes below sea level.
Mythbusters confirmed that the methane vents could bring down planes and boats...for planes the lighter air messed up the altitude meter so pilots didnt know what was up or down, or how high they were
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by Octtwe88
I saw something on tv about how there could be some sort of gas coming from the ocean floor in that particular area that does something to plains and boats somehow. Idk you might have to look it up

I'm pullin the bull**** flag on that.

The most reasonable explanation, imho, is that any storms that happen in that area wreck all the ships. Due to nature of the triangle, any rough weather at all can cause a ship to founder on the rocks. So, most ships jus get a gapin hole and sink. That's wat I think, man.
i think it's propaganda sent by the communists to distract us from the real news. like, drunk famous chicks that get hi and crash cars
Quote by steee21

That's actually an elephant... it've been proven
You like it
According to Wikipedia, it has the same likelihood of ships/planes going missing as any other area of sea.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by nemjeff13
Mythbusters confirmed that the methane vents could bring down planes and boats...for planes the lighter air messed up the altitude meter so pilots didnt know what was up or down, or how high they were

Surely you can look at the friggin' ocean to get your bearings.
Quote by Stephen Hawking
The Bermuda Triangle, though widely regarded as a mythical location, is in fact the only point on the earth where the atmosphere and gravity, acting as one force, divide by zero.

You heard the man.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
On the subject of the Bermuda Triangle, today I chose that when Im older Im going to get a bunch of people to crew a big battle ship and go pillage all ships that come in the triangle for a living.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
My physics teacher told me that it's ratio of ship sinkings and planes that crashed is still the same as any other place on earth, its just that its a travel hub so there's more traffic there.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
On the subject of the Bermuda Triangle, today I chose that when Im older Im going to get a bunch of people to crew a big battle ship and go pillage all ships that come in the triangle for a living.

You wouldn't be able to, as soon as you got inside the triangle you'd be sucked into another dimension.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I was reading up on this earlier too! I want to find someone or a bunch of people who have a death wish to go to the Bermuda Triangle and have them tell me what's it like because I don't feel like getting my ass killed. I think its just really weird because thousands of planes and boats/ships have passed through there and there were no survivors. But I did read somewhere that some of the incidents were caused by bad weather, and since the Gulf Stream current does run through the Bermuda Triangle, it is more prone to accidents and the whole ordeal that it is in the south and hurricanes do pass through there and are more dangerous because there is not much land.

But still, that is a shitload of planes and boats that have disappeared in one area...
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Retro Rocker
Surely you can look at the friggin' ocean to get your bearings.

Not when flying at night or in bad weather...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.