I have just realized, that I suck at guitar. I need some fresh tab ideas from you guys, on what to ply next. I swear if I dont RE-interest myself in this crap, I gonna give up playing. any ideas.
Don't look for tabs to help you. Listen to music that you like, and play what YOU want to play, and what YOU want to hear. Try to learn a song by a band that you like or something.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Crap?

You make it sound like you should find a new hobby that you enjoy.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by ..::ALEX::..
I swear if I dont RE-interest myself in this crap, I gonna give up playing.

sorry to be unhelpful, but this is your problem
you cant force yourself to like it......
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
I love Playing. Really. It's about half of my life. I just need some new fun stuff to play. What is something that, in the playing world, gives you a reason to get up in the morning. Techniques? Songs? Rifs?
yeah you cant force yourself to like it if you cant pick up your guitar and just start playin and enjoy every minute of it then something is wrong

EDIT: I dont wake up every morning and grab my guitar you shouldnt make it that important remember its just a hobby and you will not want to play every second you get the chance then it becomes boring and repetitive
"I love Playing. Really. It's about half of my life. I just need some new fun stuff to play. What is something that, in the playing world, gives you a reason to get up in the morning. Techniques? Songs? Rifs?"
these are things only you can find.
hey man. i went thru the same thing. i found it helpful to find a song i liked but was slight ly intimidated by learning. if u just do it and try, i found that i could actually do more than i thought. and it helped me get inspireda gain. but you cant force it. just stimulate the creative juices. i used tremonti's stuff and even some dave matthews to get me back playin.
Quote by ..::ALEX::..
I love Playing. Really. It's about half of my life. I just need some new fun stuff to play. What is something that, in the playing world, gives you a reason to get up in the morning. Techniques? Songs? Rifs?

Its not about being good, its about having fun. For a little while all I wanted was to become good at guitar as fast as possible but I realized that being like that made my playing worse I would always feel angry and frustrated. I don't really care bout what others think anymore, not everyones gonna become famous. Even some of the best guitarists I've seen that should be famous aren't!

As for some tabs try anything from Metallica's Black Album. The songs aren't too hard and I LOVE playing them. And I usually make out like a daily guitar scedule of what I am going to do for the day. Usally I start off warming up for 15-30 mins on the chromatic scale, work on Technique for 20 mins, Scales for 20, Chords for 20, etc. Then do what I want. Some days I don't even follow this all I'll do is play songs I know all day!

Just enjoy playing, and don't compare yourself to other guitarists.
Gear:
Dean VX
Ovation Celebrity CC44 Electric Acoustic
VOX DA5