Page 1 of 2
Simple question, if you had a time machine, what's the first thing you'd do?

I would get a bunch of modern guns and weapons and bring them back to the middle ages to see what would change.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
I would most likely go back and start playing guitar earlier.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
It's mostly for the best that what's happened has happened. I could do with skipping a certain period of my life but it's probably made me stronger.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I would go back in time to slap Hitler across the face.

Just because I could say in a conversation;

Guy: Oh, well I punched this kid in the face yesterday, what have you ever done?
Me: Oh, really? I slapped HITLER across his FACE!!!!
Guy: 0_0
Me: Oh yes.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

"I would take my self to yesterday, then travel to tomorrow.

And skip this dumb asignment."

Kudos to anyone who knows where thats from.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Haggard13

+100000000000000

I'd research a way to start a zombie holocaust.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
go back so I could meet randy rhoads, dimebag, john bonham and bon scott
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
I would invent a genre and play major hits just before they got out
Would be fun to see my name in the credits of stairway to heaven :P
Quote by Haggard13

that got me commin' and going
Go back in time, and have a bunch of adventures that result in Marvin Berry, Chuck's cousin, seeing me perform Johnny B Goode at a high school dance, and thus kick start rock'n'roll.
I'd stocko up on KFC Buckets, ya know, the good ones

And then sell em to Buckethead fans at really high prices

Quote by Pinky19
My guitar is so ugly, it makes me wanna punch a baby.
Quote by eldanny

Either The Simpsons or Calvin and Hobbes. I know I've heard it before.
i would masterbate into it then send it back in time so it would hit someone in the face and they couldnt find me
Call me Jack
id go back in time to when my parents had sex to have me run into their room and slap my dad on the ass and yell IM YOUR SON FROM THE FUTURE and run out screamin
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Simple question, if you had a time machine, what's the first thing you'd do?

I would get a bunch of modern guns and weapons and bring them back to the middle ages to see what would change.

That is impossible. Not time travel, it is very possible. Traveling to a time where a time machine doesn't exist though IS impossible. Look at it this way, you start a piece of string and mark it at the beginning. Then you unravel to the end if you want to go back to that mark you can, the thread is a lot like time. The mark is the time machine, you can only travel back to the nanosecond you run it the first time.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
id actually go and live in swinging 60's london, i'd love to be in that period. id also love that time machine to be the TARDIS cuz id love to be the doctor :
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
i would take all the Harry Potter books, go to the time of Tolkien, and reprint them as my own. Put all the earnings in a bank account in a bank that exists today, through interest i would be rich. Feel free to rip on the flaws of meh plan
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
actually i would go back and record master of puppets and release it weeks before metallica did....

You'd have Lars on your ass.
Quote by eldanny

calvin and hobbes, i believe
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
I'd go back to year 94 to Cobain's house, and would find out was it a suicide or a murder.
鋼の錬金術師
I would go back and buy a ****load of Apple and Microsoft stock.
Quote by Fire^it^up
i would take all the Harry Potter books, go to the time of Tolkien, and reprint them as my own. Put all the earnings in a bank account in a bank that exists today, through interest i would be rich. Feel free to rip on the flaws of meh plan

Harry Potter sucks?
Quote by swordsrkewl
That is impossible. Not time travel, it is very possible. Traveling to a time where a time machine doesn't exist though IS impossible. Look at it this way, you start a piece of string and mark it at the beginning. Then you unravel to the end if you want to go back to that mark you can, the thread is a lot like time. The mark is the time machine, you can only travel back to the nanosecond you run it the first time.

Wouldn't that mean you could not go to the future?
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
If I had a time machine I would use it to tell time! No, but seriously though. I would travel through time .
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
I would go back to the year 1955 have my mother fall in love with me. Then I would play guitar during the, "Enchantment Under the Sea" dance.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Retro Rocker
Harry Potter sucks?

this might sound contradictory, but i hate harry potter, that's why i would do it.
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Quote by AnoKid09
Wouldn't that mean you could not go to the future?

Yeah, but your future self could travel back as well too, when you open that door in time.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by swordsrkewl
Yeah, but your future self could travel back as well too, when you open that door in time.

Ahh.
This is starting to remind me of Futurama: The Beast With A Thousand Backs.

hahaha.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Id bring a 100 bucks back to way back when, and be the worlds first millionaire. Or i'd go into the future about a million years, take all the money out of my bank (with interest on 56 cents on a million years thats like a kerjillion dollars) and go back to about 2100 with all the futuristic tech that we will have. Then I will score on future babes.
Page 1 of 2