please help me anytime that i want to put my e and B strings on my guitar they brake ! I'm a begginer so I dont know how to string my guitar correctly !
its a like the third time that this happens to me so could anybody please show me how to put them correctly?
Coil it around the peg from the bottom to the top at about 3 times pull it through the hole and pull tight. Then tune it accordingly.
I'm Tyler
dont overtighten them when u first put them on. some have a tendency to try to tune to ear before they can actually can and end up overtightening them
maybe take it in to a local shop and get them to show you how so you know forsure
Quote by blackborrego
please help me anytime that i want to put my e and B strings on my guitar they brake ! I'm a begginer so I dont know how to string my guitar correctly !
its a like the third time that this happens to me so could anybody please show me how to put them correctly?

www.fretnotguitarrepair.com/stringing.htm
hope it helps ya.
Just put the string through the nut and leave them undertuned untill ur finished with all the strings and don't make the strings to tight