http://youtube.com/watch?v=8cKDygsfPNo

at 1:39. i never noticed there was a "solo" in that song.....all i can say is WTF. Why are rappers trying to convince people that being a "rockstar" is cool?

discuss?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Last edited by vlp_dope at Jun 19, 2008,
I wish it was easier to hear.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
k so how baked are you?
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
That is the easiest solo I've ever heard ever, plus the guy in the video does not know **** all about technique or anything.
Quote by vlp_dope
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8cKDygsfPNo

at 1:39. i never noticed there was a "solo" in that song.....all i can say is WTF. Why are rappers trying to convince people that being a "rockstar" is cool?

discuss?

It's called sarcasm, but it's OK, very few people understand it.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Um. No? But that song blows. Haha I don't know I've been seeing rappers with guitars lately. I don't know why

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by carlyroxmysox
greatest solo ever? Do you even listen to music?

please turn on your sarcasm detector.

Quote by Dark_Raven10
It's called sarcasm, but it's OK, very few people understand it.

i salute you, sir.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Woah. That was completely horrible, no wonder you can't hear it in the mix.

Even for a rap song's standards... wow.
OMG can someone tab it out for me! I need it liek now so I can get licked by a lollipop too! Don't you see, it's the only way!!
Weezy is one of the greatest guitarists of all time. I heard he taught Clapton, Satch, and Eddie Van Halen at the same time.
Quote by imabookie3
Weezy is one of the greatest guitarists of all time. I heard he taught Clapton, Satch, and Eddie Van Halen at the same time.

While sexing 43 virgins. In the bum. While fingering an alien princess.
i heard that and that guitar should sue him for rape... it is awfull! i want to cut my wrists and die laughing to solo's like that:S
it is worse than chewbacca attempting vocals in a raggea band
Quote by imabookie3

Oh YeZzzz! he's AbOuT tO UnLeAsH ThE FoCkInG FuRy!!!!!

My profile
Is it wrong that I like the song?

I hate the video though...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
hahaha i love how the dude hold the guitar like a complete noob hahaha
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by Gargantuan
I love his faking guitar!

respect the dude, he's fingerpicking!

My profile
thats pretty...............i dont know....unamazing?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Guys, Thanks to Lil Wayne disgracing guitars. I will officially boycott them. I'm sorry Pit. I quit guitar......Naahhh.
[Sig goes here]
Quote by carlsbad
Guys, Thanks to Lil Wayne disgracing guitars. I will officially boycott them. I'm sorry Pit. I quit guitar......Naahhh.

u should. cause you'll never be like him.

My profile
Quote by vlp_dope
respect the dude, he's fingerpicking!

He must think that he is playing a bass....