Yea, hey everyone. Okay... what I can't really figure out is... can it do MODERN metal? Huge respect to the bands that influenced it (Pantera, Metallica, Maiden, etc.)... but it seems that wherever I go trying to find info on this thing, people praise it but they all play Maiden and other 80's metal. I'm looking for something that can do Metalcore, Deathcore, Grind, and Heavy Rock. I'm talking about the more scooped and heavy-as-f*#& tones that you get from bands like Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, All That Remains, As Blood Runs Black, All Shall Perish, August Burns Red, Bloodjinn, Darkest Hour, Demon Hunter, It Dies Today... Can it do this stuf?
Any other sugestions for pedals would be greatly appreciated. You guys know what I play, and money isn't really an issue. Like up $250.

Thanks to everyone who replies!
lol, medal.
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Ben12321
Is that a yes or no? lol

He's laughing at your lack of spelling skills.

Most of those bands don't scoop their mids though...
They actually sound good.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Dont know if it can and most everyone here is tube amp junkies so good luck....

Also modern metal is boosted mids and even old school bands like you listed boosted there mids.........
Quote by xMikeyxMetalx
He's laughing at your lack of spelling skills.

Most of those bands don't scoop their mids though...
They actually sound good.

Yea, all those bands have relatively original tones for the genre.....If it can do Metallica and Pantera then it can do those, trust me.....Unless it does the older bands when it's maxed out....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls