Okay, I'd like to see some guides on how to mod a boss DS-1, and the effects of each mod. Relatively easy to follow photo guides with a detailed upfront parts list preferred.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
find them yourself, lazy boy. Although a good starting point would be looking at the 'seeing eye' mod and the keeley ds-1 mods.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
check the gear building and customization thread

/THREAD!
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by danyellenik
check the gear building and customization thread

/THREAD!

Which is where?

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Quote by Iansmitchell
Which is where?

I think he meant the gear building and customizing forum. But you could try the searchbar. There has to be a ton of threads about modding the DS-1 because its such a popular pedal.

Btw, that was not meant to be a "Use teh searchbar No0b!!!" kind of thing. I just thought it would be easier for you.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Okay, well I'll do that, thanks.

Quote by cobain_is_king