Just seeing if there's any interest really - I'm not desperate to get rid of this but I really need to get something more convenient. It's in good condition and has been fully serviced by Ashdown by the previous owner. Picture here (Ibanezes etc not included!) and further pics can be requested.

This does include a very high quality road case for the amp with caster wheels. Again, pics available on request.

I'd prefer a trade for a quality SS bass amp but cash offers may be considered. Location: near Plymouth.
its just not fair! i want moneys!
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I don't suppose you'd be willing to ship to America eh? also, why is the head red? It looks like you got the Mark King head in there.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
It's red because it's the first version of the MAG which was made in Britain, and that's the colour they were. It's also 400W, whereas the later versions are only 300W.

Given the weakness of the dollar and the weight of a 410 combo, I doubt it will be economical to ship it to the States.
Quote by smb
It's red because it's the first version of the MAG which was made in Britain, and that's the colour they were. It's also 400W, whereas the later versions are only 300W.

Given the weakness of the dollar and the weight of a 410 combo, I doubt it will be economical to ship it to the States.

Part 1: Cool, that's actually pretty awesome

Part 2: yeah well...england smells!
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I'll send you a PM about this i'm really interested, i'd only be able to offer cash though.
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206
Wow, theres no edit button for me on my last post. Weird.

Also has the kickguard been taken off?
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

I had taken it off at the time I took the photo because I was thinking about replacing the speakers at the time but I decided not to. I'll take some photos with it on later.

It's worth noting as you can see from the picture the top left speaker has been swapped for a new Ashdown speaker. This was done as part of the full service by Ashdown. They also replaced the tone and volume pots and tested the electronics. I've got the paperwork for this. According to Ashdown the power section stayed clean (no clipping) up to 480W.
Well, it seems like a very nice amp.

So how much would you ideally like for it money wise?
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

I should think I could offer around £280/£300 but I could go to more if you like
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Are you capable of collecting it or do you want me to look into delivery? I'll take more photos and post them this evening or in the morning.
Well its depending where abouts you are, I would prefer to collect it as postage on one of those things would be huge and theres the possible risks of damage during postage and collecting insures you get the money and I get the amp. I'll phone my Dad about lending me the money ASAP and get back to you, I think I should be able to manage it. I'll just pay him back when I sell a few things.

But at the moment it looks promising.
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

I've taken a few more pics...1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Sorry about the mess

If there's any more details anyone wants to see then let me know.

Since no interesting trade offers have been forthcoming I'll let it go for £250 for cash if the buyer collects. Rywad you've got first refusal but if there's any other interest (especially trades) then let me know please

I'm going to miss it when it's gone but go it must
Where are you located?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
oh shizzle just saw the first post >_<
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge