at my local guitar shop they have a squire strat with a big neck head (50$)Im thinking of buying it and reviving it since its really beaten up

by what i saw it needs a new nut and maybe the electronics repair easy also I dont know if i should paint the body to white or i would leave it all beaten up

I just bought a Mustang for 550$ so i dont know if i should start investing onthis strat :S

what you guys think?

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
And if they wont do that try to get it for cheaper because its a squire, and its not playable at the moment. You might be able to haggle it to almost half that.
Dude go for it, if only because you'll be able to say you built your guitar.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
as i said i just spend 550$ on a mustang I own a Tele and a mustang now adding a strat to my fender collection would be nice i see if i have money next week and if still there

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
dude, if you've only been playing for a year, ****ing buy it and **** around. That's pretty much the thing everyone goes through, you know having too many guitars or ****ing things up they can't fix, it's a thing that's bound to happen sometime, so doing something you may regret for 50 bucks is much less of a bad decision that buying something for 200. (like I did, and it was a piece of ****, but I got it fixed up again, and ended up actually breaking even selling it, but that guitar was a headache and a half, hope yours isn't.)
good luck.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!