Okay, I'd like to see some guides on how to mod a boss DS-1, and the effects of each mod. Relatively easy to follow photo guides with a detailed upfront parts list preferred.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Me too...
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
Quote by JDizzle787
I'd love some myself too but I can't even get the damn thing open to see what's inside.

SCrewdriver might help?

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Quote by JDizzle787
I'd love some myself too but I can't even get the damn thing open to see what's inside.

You probably shouldn't be wanting to solder stuff inside if your having trouble with that.... haha
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by Gnod
take physics and learn about capacitors

Several thousands of dollars for classes to teach me how to mod a forty dollar pedal?

Quote by cobain_is_king
Check out kurtlives DS1 mods on here, very easy and sound good.
Quote by redwolf206

It certainly did!
some parts of it i'm less-than-clear on.
(is the blue LED necessary?)

But it's a step in the right direction. Not trying it yet, because I wanna make sure there's not a cooler mod I haven't seen around.

Quote by cobain_is_king