What is the world coming too: Court overturns father's grounding of 12 year old.

Here is the article: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/080618/canada/canada_child_court_offbeat

What is the world coming too when parents can't set limits on THEIR OWN STUFF. Seriously, obviously kids like to break rules now and then, but to allow them to overturn their parents disciplinary actions...? Frankly I think this "going to court for anything" is getting WELL out of hand.

pepsi :lipkick:
Canada might have something to do with it.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
This reminds me of a time when I was jerking off onto a jellyfish and somebody walking down the beach said something. I don't remember the actual wording, but they should have just let me be.
Quote by pepsi_lovr

pepsi :lipkick:

how would one go about.....nevermind...
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
thats stupid

Correction:
"That's stupid."

Your grammar has been corrected as you asked, sir.
If that was my daughter her quality of life would greatly decrease after that incident. Not to mention after she turned 16 she would be dishoned and forced to sell her body for smack on a shady street corner. That is ridiculous, and I' am ashamed it is coming from a Canadian court system. Hopefully the appeal turns out better.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Not to mention after she turned 16 she would be dishoned and forced to sell her body for smack on a shady street corner.

Cause that would totally help her upbringing
What a little bitch
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Haha my french teacher read that today, i facepalmed.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by GiantRaven
Cause that would totally help her upbringing

No daughter of mine would EVER get as far as to even post provocative pictures on the net. At that point you have to realize you already ****ed up as a parent and you need to cut ties from the hellion or kill it. I figured I was taking the less violent choice.

Edit* Not to mention if I were the dad I would try to file some suit against the judge allowing my daugher who I don't believe has enough mind power to feel she should be allowed to prostitute her body over the net. It's gross cause she's like 12 and second, she's gonna be a tasty treat for a pedophile. Thanks government of Canada!
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Jun 19, 2008,
Quote by Jericho114
No daughter of mine would EVER get as far as to even post provocative pictures on the net. At that point you have to realize you already ****ed up as a parent and you need to cut ties from the hellion or kill it. I figured I was taking the less violent choice.

Edit* Not to mention if I were the dad I would try to file some suit against the judge allowing my daugher who I don't believe has enough mind power to feel she should be allowed to prostitute her body over the net. It's gross cause she's like 12 and second, she's gonna be a tasty treat for a pedophile. Thanks government of Canada!

Now you sound like me
Quote by ironman1478
only a canadian could do this >.>

jk i like canadians

you're all just jealous because our beer is SO much better

but seriously, this is stupid. if only i were 12 again so i could take my parents to court.........
Originally posted by Phoenixblade
you're an asshole.
QUICK! SOMEONE FIND THE PICS BEFORE THEY ARE DELETED!

But really, I would give the bitch something REALLY to take me to court about.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by Jericho114
If that was my daughter her quality of life would greatly decrease after that incident. Not to mention after she turned 16 she would be dishoned and forced to sell her body for smack on a shady street corner. That is ridiculous, and I' am ashamed it is coming from a Canadian court system. Hopefully the appeal turns out better.

False. It's Quebec it doesn't count.
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen

..... i hope all my children are boys.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by crazy_geetarist
you're all just jealous because our beer is SO much better

but seriously, this is stupid. if only i were 12 again so i could take my parents to court.........

And I can just sit here and shake my head while drinking a Labatt Blue. I can't believe a judge actually allowed that case to go forward.
And liberals wonder why I bitch.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.