Page 1 of 2
i searched, and didn't find anything

I was surfing around a message board earlier tonight, and saw a link to a video about "The Cleveland Show", a new spin off from Family Guy. I assumed it was a joke, but after some research, it looks like its really going to happen.

Link to Wikipedia Page

for those too lazy to click the link

The Cleveland Show is an upcoming American animated series by Seth MacFarlane, a spin-off from Family Guy. The Cleveland Show will be an animated series focusing on the character of Cleveland Brown and his family as Cleveland moves from Rhode Island to Virginia. His newly introduced family includes his new wife, Donna, her daughter, his father Fransisco Ricardo Diaz de Cocoa Puff Mendez Huavo Bronco Rancheraz Carlos Julio Revas, and her 5-year-old son, Rilo. Cleveland Jr. also is in the family but is now fat and/or chubby much like Chris Griffin.Cleveland's neighbors also include a family of talking, anthropomorphic bears.

and lastly, a link to the trailer

Thoughts? Opinions?

i think it might turn out alright, Cleveland is a pretty funny character, but i don't think he can be a main character really. The bears look like they could be funny, but might be used terribly.
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Black people scare me
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

yeah i heard about this on the news a couple months ago. i think it should be hilarious lol
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Wow...family guy sucks anyway...American Dad sucks more...i wonder what this abomination will hold in store for us
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
What's with the lame little black stewie?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I was worried this would be a joke.

but it wasn't.. thats so awesome. I laughed just looking at the picture.. its gonna be awesome
Hopefully it's better than American Dad.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Does the fat kid not remind you of Steve's friend from American Dad?

Edit:

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Wtf?!?!
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
LOL Cleveland's fatboy son makes me laff.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
I always did like Cleveland better than all the other characters.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
so i guess the megs gonna be hott!!! lol
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
I like the theme song
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by hell_monkey
Wow...family guy sucks anyway...American Dad sucks more...i wonder what this abomination will hold in store for us

+1
I plays guitars.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Hopefully it's better than American Dad.
It'd be difficult for it to be worse.
Cleveland Jr. also is in the family but is now fat and/or chubby much like Chris Griffin.

That has got to be one of the most stupid excuses at trying to sound PC ever.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
the bears look like they may be the best part of the show.

fat cleveland jr kinda creeps me out though
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Either this is gonna be good. or its gonna turn out to be really racist.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
The think to the cleveland show ep1 is just a prank... a cruel deafining prank
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
Fransisco Ricardo Diaz de Cocoa Puff Mendez Huavo Bronco Rancheraz Carlos Julio Revas

It's Seth McFarlane. It'll be great.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I love Family Guy. American Dad is great. This is going to tank. Cleveland is one of the weaker characters, they made his son fat just so they could make the same fat guy jokes they make in Family Guy (I'm assuming), and I see a lot of bad black jokes on the horizon... don't get me wrong, I'll definitely give it a chance, but I think the best thing about this show is going to be his hot new stepdaughter.
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
looks great after watching the preview lol... yeah american dad sucks
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Actually, I'd rather see a spin off with Quagmire...but then again they'd only be able to air it on HBO late at night.
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
ya hopefully it will be better than american dad. but I actually think this show has potential, american dad looked like **** from the moment i heard about it.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
this is just so they can use up their black humour properly by having an all black main cast. Black humour gets old.
It doesn't make sense wasn"t the spn hella hyper and athletic. And one the new episodes of family guy (which they barely make anymore) will Clevand be there. Or is family guy over. I always thought they weren"t making A lot of Family Guy episodes recently was cuz they ran out of jokes (or the manitees got tired). If they have no jokes how can they make a whole new series.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Am I the only one who saw the fat son, and thought it looked too much like Peter?
My first thought was, "That guy's is going to be played by Seth MacFarlane." Honest injun.
But it sounds ok. Even thought I'm not a fan of American Dad, but I love Family Guy, and I always thought Cleveland of under-appreciated.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
Hahaha the main characters are the scary nieghbors so they had to put scarier nieghbors in it being bears.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Santeria420
Actually, I'd rather see a spin off with Quagmire...but then again they'd only be able to air it on HBO late at night.

I lol'ed.

I can't wait for the obscene racist jokes! I have a feeling it's going to fall on its face. It's going to be like Joey ( a spinoff from Friends).
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Hope this change is for the sake of being better instead of the sake being different. Looks nice though.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Page 1 of 2