Who knew underwear could be so dangerous? Sorry if this is repost
I think it's stupid that she's suing though...i think i'd laugh if it happened to me...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368206,00.html

The plaintiff in the case, Macrida Patterson, 52, attributed the May 2007 injury to a Victoria's Secret "low-rise v-string," according to a court document posted on The Smoking Gun. Patterson's lawyer told The Smoking Gun that a "design problem" caused a decorative metallic piece on the underwear to fly up and hit Patterson in the eye while she was putting the underwear on.

Patterson's product liability lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court last week.

The Smoking Gun reported that, prior to the lawsuit, officials from Victoria's Secret had asked to see the offending underwear but were refused by Patterson's lawyer.
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
why would you even bring something as embarrassing as that to someone's attention?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I'm not sure on her behalf, but I do think it's rather...amusing
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
If she wins, imagine seeing the warnings on the underwear.

DANGER: SHARP METAL OBJECTS. WEAR WITH CAUTION
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Dumb bitch.

Underwear is dangerous, a G-String could be an effective garotte.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
What a coincidence, I"m suing Hugo Boss....
Last night I had this date you see and I wanted to put on some cologne by this gentleman and the cap was so tightly screwed on by the factory that when I tried to get it off I punched my self in the eye...
With a black eye and a mediocre cologne scent I went to the date and the chick said that she didn't like me and she left...So, I blame Hugo..

See you in court buddy !
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
whats the world coming to
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.