When iam with my band jamming and i crank it to play over the drums and equal to the other guitar my feed back goes crazzy and when we do breakdowns i get a winey sound coming from the amp.

So can you help me find a noise compresser Is It?

If not what is it?

What a good quality one i can get that will last

Thanks
Peace
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
With the strings muted, how close can you get to the amp before you start getting feedback? If the answer is "not too close" then you might have a problem with your pickups.

Next time you change strings, try the same test with no strings on the guitar. You should be able to get within a foot or two of the amp without ANY feedback. If you get feedback then you have microphonic pickups. You need to get your pickups potted. This involves soaking them in parafin wax. There's plenty of tutorials on the web describing how to do this. If you're not comfortable doing it yourself, then take your guitar to a tech and have it done.
More details would help. Like what guitar and amp and any pedals your running. To many pedals can give feedback. To hot of pickups etc. One guy one here was asking why his amp fed back and he was running 3 distortion pedals at once into the distortion channel of his amp. So a run down on your rig would help alot.
Fo realz...necesito mas info
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
It just a line6 valve 112 But the chaging my strings and seeing if thers feed back is a problem because its a bitch to take all my strings off when i have a floating bridge.

ALso i have a schecter damian Fr

And i cant get within 15 feet (my entire cord langth) without feed back and its only at 3

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
I used to get this problem as well. What I did was start using just enough gain to get my sound and no more. Also, use your volume knob on your guitar. Even turning it down half-way really quick will lower the amount of signal the amp gets and should stop the feed-back.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Sweet thanks guys