Ok, I went to GuitarCenter today and played a Fender Deville, the big one lol, it's like 900$. But, There is a few problem's there. So, can anyone give me some idea's or links to an amp I would like. I really dont mind what brand. Any reply's help. Thanks!
Quote by blood8815
What kind of amp? Stack or Combo? Any specific wattage? Valve or Solid?

I would like a combo, and I would like the amp to sound pretty close to a fender deville
I have the hot rod deluxe, I would recommend it, You probably wont want the deville if you will be playing in your room due high volume
Quote by masterk1818
I have the hot rod deluxe, I would recommend it, You probably wont want the deville if you will be playing in your room due high volume

Yea I just want the sound it makes...
Well, try the Roland Cube 60. It has all the stuff below.
* 60W output
* Specially designed 12" speaker
* 9 COSM guitar amp models
* Responds to picking dynamics
* 6 classic effects
* Recording/phones output
* Line out
* Tuner out
* Extension speaker out
* Channel switching, delay/reverb, and effect on/off control with optional footswitch

Costs $395 here, http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Roland-Cube-60-Guitar-Amp?sku=480197. But guitar shops might have it cheaper. Also, check out the reviews that are on the same page as the link.
Quote by Fenderdan
Yea I just want the sound it makes...

I think the hot rod deluxe is essentially the same thing, just less wattage
The Deluxe works just as well as the DeVille, but if you really like the DeVille, I highly suggest looking around for a used model. They sell for quite a bit less. The volume isn't too much of an issue as long as you plug into the second input, but it will shake the house at 3, so be warned.
I picked my 410 DeVille up for $500 used. I was about to spend more on a Deluxe, but I caught the deal and went with it.
"Take chances. Do not go through life wishing, instead go through life remembering. There are too many possibilities out there to let them just pass you by. Above all else, have FUN. You only live once, enjoy it while you can."