for the past 2 1/2 weeks, i have been sitting at home all day long, while my parents were at work, because all my friends were studying for their exams.

school has already ended for me, and with it exams.
if i have to sit at home all day again, i think im going to KILL MYSELF

ever have that feeling?
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
No, I love being at home. Masturbation is the correct thing for you to do.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Dude this exactly what I'm feeling right now. Ive been home alone for like 3 weeks, luckily in a week I get to go to Cali and see my family & friends.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
I bet you complained about having to go to school and do work during term. Make the most of your free time.
Why do you have to stay home alone? Just go out and do something, regardless of who's with you.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
make some plans and go out its the summer man
**** only reason i had to stay home was because my parents are control nazi's i can't leave my home at all in the summertime shiz i lucky i have a job now or id put an axe in my brain
you should go join a local gym and work out that's what i would do in your situation only thing staying home does is make you fat and lazy i should know
Dick+strings= owww
That happened to me last summer. Helped me spiral into depression. Good luck.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Ugh.
I know how you feel.

For real, try taking a walk.
It does wonders.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
All I hear is "Bitch, bitch, bitch". Quit bitchin and get up off your ass. Read a book, play guitar, play a video game, go to a movie, etc. Jeese, kid, gotta be somethin to ****in do.
you could maybe play guitar
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by SilentDeftone
Stop being a boring bastard and go do something fun.

-SD

i have a playground nearby with some swings, a convenience store, a pizza place, and my old elementary school. i can also take a bus to a mall.

any suggestions?

(i'm all alone for all these things cause everybody else is either studying or has plans already.).
Line Six Spider III 15

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
yea tell me about it...tv sucks...luckily i have a guitar though..my friend shush had a guitar...but he pwned it...so he has to borrow mine now...bastard.
Quote by tsoyguitar
i have a playground nearby with some swings, a convenience store, a pizza place, and my old elementary school. i can also take a bus to a mall.

any suggestions?

(i'm all alone for all these things cause everybody else is either studying or has plans already.).

ask a girl you think is really cute to hang out for the day and hang out at the park and take her to the pizza place?
Dick+strings= owww
Well, try this. First, make sure your city doesn't have a law gainst it. Go sit somewhere and play your guitar. Sit at the playground, for example.
I know how you feel man, all my friends have summer school and work and I dont have anywhere to go most of the summer. It sucks.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Buy a car?

Get a job?

Shut the f.uck up?
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Schools is over for me too.I've just been going over to a friends house to play COD4.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
guitar gets boring after a while... longest i've ever played consecutively is 1 hour i think..

so i'm going to play guitar, but its only going to last me about an hour - an hour and a half

@ravseer, i have a gf who's doing her community service hours tomorrow so any plans with her is out of the question
Line Six Spider III 15

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Quote by tsoyguitar
guitar gets boring after a while... longest i've ever played consecutively is 1 hour i think..

so i'm going to play guitar, but its only going to last me about an hour - an hour and a half

@ravseer, i have a gf who's doing her community service hours tomorrow so any plans with her is out of the question

I play guitar for hours on end.

God yesterday i played for about 5.

Maybe you could learn a song out of your usual genre?

Thats what I do.

When I'm bored I find a song I like in a different genre, key, Time sig. etc and learn it.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Welcome to summer, man.

My summers are all like that, too.

+1

This summer's been a bit different for me this year, because I'm ACTUALLY getting to hang out, but every other summer before this was basically "Never Leave the Confines of These Walls for Two Months" time.

=/
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by tsoyguitar

thats lame
hmm
well in that case i recommend you read a good book
for starters One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a good read and i also suggest picking up the Chtulu Mythos for some fun
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by rasveer
make some plans and go out its the summer man
**** only reason i had to stay home was because my parents are control nazi's i can't leave my home at all in the summertime shiz i lucky i have a job now or id put an axe in my brain
you should go join a local gym and work out that's what i would do in your situation only thing staying home does is make you fat and lazy i should know

yeah, join a gym. my summer right now is pretty much gym and xbox.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Hmm I know the feeling...what i usually do is:

If youre bored enough just walk around everywhere, even if you have no interest just take 10 bucks and walk around. If you have a dog take it with you.

Or just stay home and help destroy our film industry by downloading movies, or just watch online.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Weightlifting.

-SD

+1
tone up and become sexy
Dick+strings= owww
I wonder, what im-a gonna do, cause there aint no cure for the summertime blues.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I'm kind of in the same situation, but I still have friends to chill with and my neighbours come around sometimes.
Play guitar, exercise, and get a job. Or apply for one man, seriously it makes the time pass so fast and you get lots of money.
Quote by tsoyguitar
for the past 2 1/2 weeks, i have been sitting at home all day long, while my parents were at work, because all my friends were studying for their exams.

school has already ended for me, and with it exams.
if i have to sit at home all day again, i think im going to KILL MYSELF

ever have that feeling?
Aw, that sounds so incredibly sad. I think a little music might be appropriate for this occasion.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Looks like your hand is swollen, SYK. Better get that checked out before you crush your violin.
Quote by tsoyguitar

any suggestions?

sorry, but the first thing I thought of when I read this was the "eat bike, sell girl, f*ck pizza" thread from/b/.

but seriously, find a good tv series or something (I suggest Cowboy Bebop, or perhaps BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad) and watch all of it. Or GTA4, I heard that takes a lot of time to complete.

Or drugs, that can become an interesting experience.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!