no one would answer me in the drug thread so i shall go to the general pit:

hey guys i need some help.
i quit weed for about one year and in the past month just started again, so it only is taking a couple good hits to feel really stoned for some reason. but while im high i get this horrible head aches and i feel sick and in i can't walk like im completely hamered or something. i have tried different kinds of weed to make sure it wasn't the weed. but thing is it never used to be like this, i used to get good mental highs, now its just sickening body drunken highs.

help me pit stoners!!!
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Maybe just a bad reaction
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
You said you're trying different weed, but if you're buying from the same dealer he might lie. Make sure if get different dealers if you haven't already.
Quote by Myung'sMusicman
I live life on the straight edge. How bout you do the same. Doesn't make much sense getting high and feeling like you say you do.

can we please not get into this debate thing? the man asked a simple question he doesn't need to be preached at.
It might be spiked
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Oh forgot 1 thing... make sure its not laced with anything
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.