well i'm not really new but this seems like the right place to put it. When i record a skill for my profile, do i have to play something i made up, or can i use a song/riff that's already been written that utilizes that particular technique?
sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!sLIPKNOT RULE!!!!!
Im not sorry that i cant be like the rest of you.....
^

anyways, I'm pretty sure it won't matter. mods won't ban you for interpreting the use of it wrong. it's just whatever works for you. and it'll probably even be better to use a recognizable use of the skill.

as for just playing known songs, those can go into the "My MP3s" section
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...