So I was thinking of hiring a friend of mine to paint some graphics onto my guitar. Namely, the Blackjack hand (from the game of the same name).

I am very unartistic and would be unable to satisfactorily design what it would look like, or do it myself, so I offer this challenge to those in this forum. Please, pimp my guitar.

That right there would be the hand.

Oh yeah, this is if anyone's bored. I'd love you forever. Thanks!

EDIT: It's a black Squier Affinity series, I was thinking of putting it on the bottomleft hand side of the guitar.

Last edited by Sooopo at Jun 20, 2008,
Oh yeah, my bad. It's a black Squier Affinity series (I know but I'm poor)
Well, first off the cards need to be on fire.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Well, first off the cards need to be on fire.

You sir, are quite correct. I'm kicking myself for not realizing that.
how much more are you willing to change aperance wise because if you could take teh whole card theme and change the inlays on the neck to hearts, diamonds, clubs and spades
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
Quote by punkmetalA7X91
how much more are you willing to change aperance wise because if you could take teh whole card theme and change the inlays on the neck to hearts, diamonds, clubs and spades

That's something I was considering in the future, but now I am only willing to add this one modification for the moment.
ok was just a suggestion but yeah post pics when you are done it should end up looking great
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!