Ok I got a Chem. final tomorow. My current mark in the class is 58.5%. My final test is work 30% of my overall mark. So say I got 0% on the final... how much will my mark drop. Lets say I get 50% on the final... how much will my mark drop? It I ace the test and get 100% how much will my mark go up?

Thanks, I'm not the greatest in math.
fail either way
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
if you get a zero you end up with 40.95%
if you get 100 you end up with 70.95%
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
i was in the same situation like 2 months ago.

just study like hell and do your best. if i passed that class without paying attention, you can.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Out of curiosity, what did you get in math this year?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I had a similar struggle to you except not as bad. I had a D+ going into the final, which was 30% of the grade. I luckily pulled off a C in the class.

Study hard and have confidence if yourself and whatever happens happens. I wish the best.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Quote by SilentDeftone
58.5*.7 + (your final test grade)*.3 = your class grade

You can get a C-.

-SD

So as long as I get 31% on the final (horribly mark), I will pass the course.

Thanks
Quote by iAmCam
So as long as I get 31% on the final (horribly mark), I will pass the course.

Thanks

50% is passing for you?

Most grading scales list 60% as a D-.

-SD
I passed chemistry with a 76%. Never studied once for any thing. But don't do what I did, I was lucky that I had an awesome teacher.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Lol that happened to me, 1st semester before final i have like a 68 and didnt pull of a miracle. I ended taking chem again over the summer which was a breeze compared to the standard one. I wouldnt stress too much, because cramming isnt really gonna help you learn all the things you missed throughout the year. fail or pass you still got a summer to make it up.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6