As the guitar gets global, there is nothing more serious needed than a temperature conversion formula.

this is a re-occuring problem happening in the world of wooden, acoustical instruments.

Scenario: say that you actually made it big and you were playing some progressive metal tour and you are in Switzerland. Your are talking to Fred Thordenal of Meshuggah and you are like" Hey what's the temp?" He says "110!" How are you supposed to know thats in celcius? you have to convert it. so you walk out on stage and your guitar explodes!!!!

you see, in different parts of the world there are different gravitational forces and
120% humidity rates,atmospherical forces that act on the land, thats why we use fahr. and all other countries use celcius. these different forces act on the carbon-sodium i that thw wood on your guitar is made out of.

thats why all the guitars over there are made out of iron and titanium so they dont explode!! thats why europeans can only make metal, because there guitars are made of metal!!(except radiohead, no one ****s with radiohead!!)

i only hope that my warnings against this madness can only be heeded with my gift to you, UG you lucky bastards. your very own temp. conversion formula that you can look up yourself.

(F-32)*5/9 = C

(C*1.8)+32=F

IM READY UG, DO YOUR WORST!!!!!!!!
What?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Excuse me, but I believe you're talking bollocks.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
How many wankers think they're the new einstein today??

There's been an overflow of threads with people proposing their "new" ideas, which are either old ideas or ridiculously stupid.

When will the madness end
.....that was the dumbest thing i've read all day.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Oh My God Im So Happy!! Im Finally A Ug User Celebrity!! I'll Go Down In History Forever!!!!

Arent My Comments And Threads Just So Edgy And New Age?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You're an idiot.

no way man! you may think this is just a suicide bombing but cant you see all these people rejoicing my thread! i might even get a user award!!

im the opposite of idiot. im a toidi.
Actually, i'd say that you're a pretty big idiot for thinking that the opposite of "idiot" is"toidi".
Quote by Spamwise
Actually, i'd say that you're a pretty big idiot for thinking that the opposite of "idiot" is"toidi".

you dont understand how i really feel!!!

toidi is idiot backwards, idiot!!!
Well. To answer your question, maybe if Americans started using the Celsius scale LIKE THE REST OF THE F*CKING WORLD then you wouldn't need to sticky this thread. Thank you.
Quote by jwade456
How many wankers think they're the new einstein today??

There's been an overflow of threads with people proposing their "new" ideas, which are either old ideas or ridiculously stupid.

When will the madness end

My dividing by zero thread was made a month ago. And excuse us for sharing our opinion.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Ah well, my bad. Must've been the no sleep for 24 hours getting to me.

The way Frenchy pointed it out is great.
Hey dellirium bassist, i havent really seen what you look like but id have to assume it ind of looks something like this( i dont know correct me if im wrong).

when i hear your name i just see this. it screams you.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
That's witty. Very witty son. A bit of penis envy do I detect in your sarcastic manner there?

no i dont know the size of your package but from what your saying i think you could probably thinkin about 13 frets.