Their songwriting, especially if its something experimental and abstract? I mean, if I want to write something like unexpect, Axis of perdition, godspeed you! Black emperor and the likes, but have no way of organizing it, I cant really do much. Guitar pro wont work because I have some vocal and sound clip ideas that I cant put through GP, and writing everything down seems like an insane idea..Any ideas would be great, thanks!

I really don't know what your trying to say... Are you saying something like, you don't know how to arrange parts of a song? Try traditional organization first, then get creative.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Well I mean like, I don't know how to write out and yes, arrange stuff like that. I can write songs with the standard things no problem, but when it comes to free time, excessively fast or slow drums and melodies, abstract vocals and sounds, it gets tricky
Well, generally songs will follow a Intro, Verse, Pre-chorus, Chorus, Verse, Bridge, Pre-Chorus, Chorus, Outro, type of variation. As for notating abstract sounds and things, you might want to try a program with access to many instruments. I know Sibelius has quite a selection. Or, simply write it out by hand. If the instrument has no notes then you can simply just notate any line/space on the staff and it will suffice.
Portugal. The Man »–