me and my friend were talking and he said that nine inch nails was emo and trivium was so much better and im like wow your favorite song is dying in your arms by trivium and you say Nin is emo? wow

anyways anyone else know someone like this?
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
I hate these threads. So much.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Hm. ****ty Metalcore vs decent Industrial.

NIN takes this one.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
NiN isnt emo their industrial/ alternative and im not a big fan of them but you cant put trivium and NiN into comparison because their 2 different genres, also my friend did this to me he we were talking and he said dude you dont listen to metal listne to white chapel and underoath and a bunch of other bands, and then he said dude trivium suck now the lead singer doesnt scream anymore then i showed him the article yesterday that said that the new album would have the screaming he said "yah thats screaming, not growls and grunts like real metal" i hate ignorant people, or people who dont like bands becasue of label, just listen to the music and use the label to talk to people, like when you say gamer metal you think Dragonforce, when you say thrash i think metallica and the latest trivium album (metalcore before that, peopel tend to bandwagon very easily on this site just listen to the music dont go of labels and ability
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Last edited by F8iscruel at Jun 20, 2008,
Quote by F8iscruel
NiN isnt emo their industrial/ alternative and im not a big fan of them but you cant put trivium and NiN into comparison because their 2 different genres, also my friend did this to me he we were talking and he said dude you dont listen to metal listne to white chapel and underoath and a bunch of other bands, and then he said dude trivium suck now the lead singer doesnt scream anymore then i showed him the article yesterday that said that the new album would have the screaming he said "yah thats screaming, not growls and grunts like real metal" i ahte ignorant people

Do you even hate those who can't spell or use correct grammar and punctuation?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

a slip in typing at 2 in the morning isnt ignorance its human function thank you very much, but yes, yes i do
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Yeah you can't really compare the two, because they do completely different things. If I was forced at gunpoint to choose between going to a NIN concert and a Trivium concert, I would say NIN takes the cake and the pizza AND the pony.

I've seen some of their stage set-ups on youtube, it's so cool, my bro is going to see them in Toronto, he is a big fan of them. I've seen some Trivium live vids too, not so interesting really. Opinion of course.

Yeah and emo is the wrong word for NIN, tell your friend that. Just no. Chris Hansen his ass and tell him to take a seat.
I'll take Trivium over Nails. Trivium are a disgrace to metalcore, but Industrial is just a total ear sore.

That being said, I'd rather listen to NIN than to any other Industrial I've ever heard.

EDIT: And btw, your friend is an idiot because Trivium is a lot closer to emo than NIN (be it that emo is a type of -core genre)
Last edited by synpet713192 at Jun 20, 2008,
Quote by synpet713192
I'll take Trivium over Nails. Trivium are a disgrace to metalcore, but Industrial is just a total ear sore.

That being said, I'd rather listen to NIN than to any other Industrial I've ever heard.

Thats probably because NIN is mainly industrial rock, which is almost a completely separate genre from industrial.

on topic: he two are completely different, it's pretty easy for someone to hate one band and love the other one, and it's kind of hard to say which ones better because they do different things. That being said IMO NIN beat out Trivium in pretty much every category, Trent Reznor has more talent and creativity than all of them combined.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I do, deliriumbassist.

Take this guy, for example:

Quote by deliriumbassist
You're friend is an idiot.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...