Ok i know it's been discontinued but i've found one new for about 100euro under the usual asking price...There's no way i could try it first though so i'm wondering if anyone knows where i could find some clips or if anybody even knows what it sounds like
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Sorry to bump but i can still get this for 99euro or else i'll just get a Maxon OD808
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
I've never tried it, but it's worth looking around youtube and such for clips. And are you getting it for less than you could sell it? It may be worth taking a chance on, if so.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
I've never tried it, but it's worth looking around youtube and such for clips. And are you getting it for less than you could sell it? It may be worth taking a chance on, if so.

By the looks of it i'm getting it for WAY less than it's worth, it's on clearance so they seem to just be throwing it out. I may take a chance, only thing is i'm not sure how easily i'd be able to sell it if i didn't like it
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Any chance of trying the T-Rex Moller OD? The two are Identical in terms of controls and whatnot, though that doesn't mean to say they'll sound the same. There's a proguitarshop.com demo on youtube of the Moller.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Last edited by polaroidvision at Jun 30, 2008,
Quote by polaroidvision
Any chance of trying the T-Rex Moller OD. The two are Identical in terms of controls and whatnot, though that doesn't mean to say the sound the same. There's a proguitarshop.com demo on youtube of the Moller.

That's exactly what made me interested in the TC Electronic, i was offered a Moller for 100 under the asking price but i missed out on it, when i saw the TC Electronic i was tempted by the fact that it has the same controls, i wonder if maybe the two pedals are really the same thing
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90