Anyone own one or have comments about the bass?

Should I get one?

It has active pickups and doesn't look half bad for the price.

What do you UGers think?!?!
Ive played one, and wasn't that blown away by the pick ups, did get some nice tones out of it, but nothing amazing, if you know what I mean, however, it was ecxeedingly comfortable to play, something Ive found with all peaveys.

for the prices they sell at, you probably wont find much better
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
I also (used to) own the 5 string of it. It wasnt a bad bass at all and I kinda regret getting rid of it. Though as usual try before you buy if you can and if you do get it, get it in Tiger Eye as its one of the hottest finishes youll see thats not natural .
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Quote by silentdob
I also (used to) own the 5 string of it. It wasnt a bad bass at all and I kinda regret getting rid of it. Though as usual try before you buy if you can and if you do get it, get it in Tiger Eye as its one of the hottest finishes youll see thats not natural .

Damn straight. I'm glad I haven't refinished mine in silverburst.
thank god ben, i'd have had to kill you if you did
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
dude you should make the jazz copy entirely gold to match the fingerboard,

why a new neck for the peavey, if you like whats on there then why change it but yeh i agree with pickups they are always a weak point on peaveys
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
i'll let you know when i have my set

also replace the whole electronics not just the pickups in the jazz and send me that gold neck i'm sure i can find a home for it
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
i don't have any magic beans but i do have a tin of regular beans, there's more than 5 in there
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle