Well, this shall be my first...
New Gear Day!!

you guys seriously cannot imagine a i've longed for this day. an event 2 years in the making. after all the troubles, bumps on the road of life i finally got back on my feet and saved up some cash to finally pursue my goal of being a great(well maybe not great but you get the idea) guitarist. i purchased my classic 30 along with an Ibanez RG1570 in a mirage blue that was on sale.....for $675! . keep in mind this was after the prices went up to $900 on this particular model. i also went ahead and bought some accessories for it like, some polish, a nice stand, a strap, strap locks, a wah wah pedal.
anyways here are some pics for you guys. they aren't the best since i had to use my laptop's camera but they will do. i'll try to upload some better ones in the mean while.
and please comment

(Invalid img)
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Edit: i can't seem to post pictures. hmmmm well here's the link to all the pics i have

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=316439109&albumId=889379

EDIT2: pics down below
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Jun 24, 2008,
the pics dont work for me... gratz on the gear anyway =)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Well done mate! Looks quite nice. Gotta love new gear days.

The pics of the guitar arent good enough quality really, but still...

Cookie for you.
=D
I love new gear days! Inspires me to keep playing more and more!
That is a great looking guitar, and such a lucky deal!
When i got my ibanez, i got $300 off, down from $1295. I was a happy man!
here are the old pics i took when i got it

i'll get some new ones posted in a while.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
sweet new gear! Bet that lot set you back a fair whack!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
yup but it was worth it

anyways, here's some better pics i took a few minutes ago

Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Congrats Dude - Looks awesome - now GO HIT THAT THING!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Quote by myearshurt
awesome man, i love sales. i just got a jackson dkmg for $899 (its $1249 new). the only thing wrong was it was a missing knob, but the guy gave me a free pack of replacement knobs...so win win...also got a softbag

Damn you got ripped off, in canada jackson dkmgs are $699, and at the store by my house selling it for $699 they also give you a $100 gift card to long and mcquade.

Sorry for going offtopic, @TS nice guitar, looks awesome.
Last edited by Copilot911 at Jun 28, 2008,
Quote by Copilot911
Damn you got ripped off, in canada jackson dkmgs are $699, and at the store by my house selling it for $699 they also give you a $100 gift card to long and mcquade.

Sorry for going offtopic, @TS nice guitar, looks awesome.

I live in Australia

And I too am sorry for going off-topic.
Quote by which ones pink
It's sort of a UG ritual.

Nice gear, and I like your Satch strap What kind of stuff do you play?

well right now i play a bit of everything. from satch, vai, dream theater, nirvana, korn, slayer, 311, bb king, ect plus some mexican music. but like i said before after 2 years of not playing i'm a bit rusty. plus i never really learned how to "solo". i pretty much just learned rhythm. but i'm starting to learn my scales, bit by bit.

the good thing is that with HSH config, it's really versatile. and as much as some people may not like the stock pickups, they are actually pretty decent. but then again my ear is still developing, tone wise, so until i switch pickups (Air Norton, HS-3, Steve's Special) i won't be able to compare and contrast
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SenorSmiley
cool guitar. You're from Seattle - does Danny Gold still have his store out there?

i'm not sure who that is. but the name kinda rings a bell.
he wouldn't happen to have a local musical instrument shop called "G&S Music" would he?
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock