Here's the story. I was supposed to be at work at 10am today, I woke up and looked at my clock, it was 10:22. My only thought was "OH MY ****ING **** I HAVE TO GET TO ****ING WORK ****!!!". So I leave the house and go speeding down the street. I pull up behind this guy going 35 on a 40mph road, and I'm doin like 50, so I pass him. This road is a "no passing zone" but iti's a country road out in the middle of nowhere, me and him were the only cars on the road for a mile at least. When I pass him he sticks his arm out the window like "whats up!?!?!" but I ignore the d-bag and continue. I pull up to a stop sign and he does it again, and then I turn onto the highway and he's right behind me. So I realize he is following me now, but I go through a stoplight which turns red when he gets to it, and then a bunch of cars turned in front of him, so I didn't think anything of it. Ten minutes later when I get to work, I get out of my car, walk towards the building and what do you know, this guy pulls up out of nowhere right in front of me. The first thing out of his mouth is "where do you live?". I told him a general direction and pointed. He then called me an idiot and threatened me. Now normally, I would confront him, but all I cared about was getting my ass to work. Really though, this guy somehow found me and followed me for 15 minutes from a country road to the city.

Share your crazy stalker stories.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Yeah, sorry about that.

I wont follow you this time.

I'm going to lick kill you.
i hope we dont get a i stalked some dude today thread later.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
hmmm, and ?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
that was a interesting story!what a freak!i don't know if i'm stupid but i think that was the most funny story i've ever seen on this forum!
Quote by nirvanium29
that was a interesting story!what a freak!i don't know if i'm stupid but i think that was the most funny story i've ever seen on this forum!

That's because you've only been here for two months.

As to the Topic in hand, that's pretty scarey... If he dose it tomorrow, or if you happen to get stabbed in night, please tell us.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I've got some popsicles down in the celler.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by clincher09
Here's the story. I was supposed to be at work at 10am today, I woke up and looked at my clock, it was 10:22. My only thought was "OH MY ****ING **** I HAVE TO GET TO ****ING WORK ****!!!". So I leave the house and go speeding down the street. I pull up behind this guy going 35 on a 40mph road, and I'm doin like 50, so I pass him. This road is a "no passing zone" but iti's a country road out in the middle of nowhere, me and him were the only cars on the road for a mile at least. When I pass him he sticks his arm out the window like "whats up!?!?!" but I ignore the d-bag and continue. I pull up to a stop sign and he does it again, and then I turn onto the highway and he's right behind me. So I realize he is following me now, but I go through a stoplight which turns red when he gets to it, and then a bunch of cars turned in front of him, so I didn't think anything of it. Ten minutes later when I get to work, I get out of my car, walk towards the building and what do you know, this guy pulls up out of nowhere right in front of me. The first thing out of his mouth is "where do you live?". I told him a general direction and pointed. He then called me an idiot and threatened me. Now normally, I would confront him, but all I cared about was getting my ass to work. Really though, this guy somehow found me and followed me for 15 minutes from a country road to the city.

Share your crazy stalker stories.

more sig required.
Sorry to hear that mate, some people are proper idiots. Just ignore them or subtley hint they need to go to psychiatrist for their clearly devianting anger issues.

oh and... where you do live again?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Give him a hug

Its all he wants

By hug I mean kick in the face
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Yeah, I have been stalked like that.. it was late at night though, the guy liked pulled up as I was walking home. Rather odd.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
rape him
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Give him a hug

Its all he wants

By hug I mean kick in the face

The people I work with were pissed off about it, they wanted to kick his ass.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Whats the point of getting mad when someone passes you?

Maybe its just my indifferent attitude towards life
Don't worry. That's Joe's way of saying he likes you. I should warn you though, he stabs most people that he likes.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Is_6_9?

When all logical explanation fails, crack out the "You Gonna Get Raped" photo.
Quote by CobbZ
Yeah, sorry about that.

I wont follow you this time.

I'm going to lick kill you.

Just thought I'd point out that you are neither funny or original.

Well, TS, he doesn't know what time you are supposed to be at work (unless he got the hint that you were late) so he really can't follow you again unless he stakes you out.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by benjy118
That's because you've only been here for two months.

As to the Topic in hand, that's pretty scarey... If he dose it tomorrow, or if you happen to get stabbed in night, please tell us.

What this guy said. Dude you're from Liverpool too, awesome
Quote by Tire Me.
I lol'd

But really, this is why you should strategically place a weapon of some sort in your car.

I carry a 5 inch knife with me, but he didn't get out of the car or anything. He had to go flying down the highway to find me though, like 80 in a 55, and his wife was in the car.

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Last edited by clincher09 at Jun 20, 2008,
i've been somewhat of a stalker. just really liked girls and i wanted their attention because they always paid attention to me and stopped so i was like wtf?
f e c k y o u.

should've told him such!
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.