Try finding a company that make this in mass production....

Body- LP Carved, Quilted Maple Top Mahogany Back top double lamtop w/ cream binding, Black/Red/Yellow burst top-Trans red back, OFR routed, 2 Hum size Pup holes, 4 control, battery box hole in the back, LP switch hole, contoured Heel, OFR.

Neck- LP "Pro" 25 1/2" 22 fret mahogany neck(trans Red(that includes head))/rosewood fingerboard,Cream binding(with fret dots on topside) OFR nut

Prefer set neck, but bolt ons are alright too. (i'm gona get this from warmoth if i can't find a one that's to my Specs )
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
link?

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Nvr mind i got it, the only one they have has a flame maple, i want either quilted or a quilted double lamtop with my finishes.

Also, OFR, it's lacking that and it'll cost heaps to get that modded in.

Try your hand at building your own?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Thats what i'm doing if i can't find the one like it the one i want.

Quote by SG310user
Nvr mind i got it, the only one they have has a flame maple, i want either quilted or a quilted double lamtop with my finishes.

try the cs6 model, it's got a quilted top (https://www.carvinguitars.com/catalog/guitars/index.php?model=cs6)

sexy looking! plus they can stick an OFR in for you, go through the "build and order your own guitar" process on the right hand side of the page and have a look at what you can do. should find what you like in there.
if you go to the esp website you can get them to custom build that exact guitar for you
www.espguitars.com
tehy build it by hand in the usa so yeah the quality will be great seriously you just tell them EXACTLY what you want down to the last detail.
I'm pretty sure the ESP Custom Shop is in Japan...could be wrong though.

And there's no point going to a huge company like that for a custom-guitar when there's scores of private luthiers who'll do just as good a job for a lot less money.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by mrbungle50221
if you go to the esp website you can get them to custom build that exact guitar for you
www.espguitars.com
tehy build it by hand in the usa so yeah the quality will be great seriously you just tell them EXACTLY what you want down to the last detail.

This man is right...if you have several thousand dollars lying around.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
what mine was like $5000 which due to the exchange rate means it was like £2500 which isnt exactly a lot considering i was custom built. and yes the custom shop is in japan, my mistake.
try this guy, he's cheaper than ESP and from what i've heard, pretty damn good

or that sounds a bit like this

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Maybe this?

Last edited by TERU at Jun 20, 2008,
....what is it?

thats just a picture lol

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I don't think anyone makes a tradititonal-type production model LP with a Floyd, likewise quilt-tops are pretty rare on LP types.

I love Floyds, but I think they look damned ugly on an Les Paul. It's a bit of a pity about the need for a Floyd, because for everything else there's Edwards...

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/lp/E-LP-92SDQM.html
http://www.guitarjapan.com/edwards/spec/e-lp-85sd-qm.html

[EDIT] Oh ffs...I'm such a spastic

I just realised your in Australia, looks like Ormsby's your man...

http://www.ormsbyguitars.com/

send him a PM, he posts in GBC a lot.

...oh, and for the love of all that is holy get yourself a proper amp first
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Jun 20, 2008,
ESP do a LP body (called the eclipse) they will put on the quilted top, floyd rose, the set neck, any pickups you want, custom inlays if you want, anu neck shape you want, ANYTHING YOU WANT plus a full lifetime guarantee on it, plus its not expensive imo considering a normal gibson costs about the same.