or was UG down for awhile? there might be anotehr thread like this so link me up and let this thread die, but I, along with other friends of mine couldnt access UG, it said that the connection timed out. it started with me, then my friends page had blue font then he timed out too, this happened with like 4 other friends, did anybody else ahve this problem?

we all live no where near each other.
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
i went on a proxy site to open up UG and i could, but i couldnt log in, there seemed to be some activity in the forums so i guess it wasnt everybody here.
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

~Napoleon Bonaparte
It happens more often. Not such a big deal though.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
really? first time for me

~Napoleon Bonaparte
The homepage took a long time to load and didn't look right. The text was too big, links were blue and visited links were purple and such. The forums loaded fine for me though.
yeah i had the same problem. but i think its my computer not likeing me today, its done this on many sites. couldent get to google, could watch vids on youtube (all the vids i went to say "this video is no longer aval." normal. i think not. my computer hates me.
happy friday zappp

~Napoleon Bonaparte