I have two amps; my first one(15watt) and a 2nd hand 50watt. The 50watt one is a bit broken and was wondering (this maybe the stupidist question on UG) if i could get the wires going to the speaker of the 15 watt amp and just put them on the 50 watt speaker so that the 15 watt was kinda like a half stack head. I was just wondering so yeah.....
depends on what the speaker rateings are and the rateins on the amp. look up ohms and matching speakers on google. should find some info.
If your 15 watter is an SS then it would be no problem but if it's tubed you'll have to match the impedence of the amp to the speaker.
Quote by halvies
whats SS?

Solid state.
As in Not-tube.
AS in 95% of practice and other low-quality amplifiers.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
what are your amps?
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Quote by halvies
noob question: how can i tell?

look in the back, do you see what looks like light bulbs in the back?
No, it's solid state, yes, it's tubes.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
looks like they're both Solid State.
the Laney is.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x