This is getting really annoying, the phone has rung countless times over the course of the afternoon, and I've picked it up, just to get the 'this is a message from BT, you have received a text message. It cannot be read because they have sent a picture or a blank message'

I've tried ringing the number back a few times, they just pick the phone up, don't say anything for a minute, then hang up.

What should I do about it?

It's not really a problem, but it's getting on my nerves and I want to know why it's happening.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
go outside and do something
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by TheQuailman
If I was you, I'd just tell the police, seeing as you have the number they surely will be able to track the idiot down.

QFT.

Seriously.

Do it.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
rofl some person txt messaged me yesterday, don't know who it was, never seen the number before, but I just played along and wrote back, was quite the fun xD
Just keep calling them to annoy the **** out of them.
Or.
Call them so much that their phone bill is off the charts
post his/her number on here and see wat the pit does
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255

Probably nothing.
Quote by CliffIsAngry
rofl some person txt messaged me yesterday, don't know who it was, never seen the number before, but I just played along and wrote back, was quite the fun xD

i love that!

i had an hour long conversation with some woman named Angie, she thought i was with her boyfriend. It was so funny!
O O

___
What is there number, ill look it up on my instore database see if their adress pops up, for the lulz
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Use the number to find out the person's address and then go to their house. Ring the doorbell and then run off.

After they open the door, wait 10 minutes and do it again. Then, leave it an hour before you next do it.

Or, if you have better things to do (I actually don't, right now... ) do the same thing back with your phone. Have a war!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
they're probably not doing this on purpose. a similar thing happened when my prom date tried to send me a picture of her dress, and my phone didn't like it at all.

either way they should stop.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
1. Call number
2. Get whistle ready
3. Blow like there's going to be no tomorrow when he picks up
4. ???????????
5. Profit?!
Quote by shreddin_frets
Just keep calling them to annoy the **** out of them.
Or.
Call them so much that their phone bill is off the charts

Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Vampire 255

I'm not going to do that.

It will probably turn out that it was just my mum, and she forgot how to use a phone, or something.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Anonymous was my first instinct here. They are doing it for the lulz.

why magenta?

my eyes. they cry for mercy.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by confusius
1. Call number
2. Get airhorn ready
3. Blow like there's going to be no tomorrow when he picks up
4. ???????????
5. Profit?!

Fix'd
Quote by Lemoninfluence
why magenta?

my eyes. they cry for mercy.

Do you want to cause the Apocalypse? Why Magenta? To keep this world intact, thats why.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Do you want to cause the Apocalypse? Why Magenta? To keep this world intact, thats why.

do you like hurting people's eyes or do you just have the black theme on?

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence

do you like hurting people's eyes or do you just have the black theme on?

I have the black theme.

EDIT: Black writing... I see what you did thar... I see...
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I have the black theme.

so it's fine if I keep typing like this? I have classic and I don't care about those those with the black theme.

Quote by element4433
there's more than one theme?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I like how the title of the thread is "some complete idiot..." and then you assume its just your mother
Quote by HuckIt
there's more than one theme?

bottom left hand corner of the page.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
so it's fine if I keep typing like this? I have classic and I don't care about those those with the black theme.

Umm, yeah it really doesn't bother me. It's clearly legible.
My friend always texts my home phone instead of my cell because he clicks the wrong number on his phone. It always just comes up like "You have received a text to landline message from: (name)." And then it reads the text message to me. It's pretty sweet, actually
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.