okay, so i found these "seeds?" in my brothers room. I was looking for an ipod cable but came to find a small medicine bottle and inside were these seed wrapped in toilet paper. They are black with some white on the edges or ends. Could someone tell me what they are? Post a pic of what you think it might be.
haha no they are way different i tried finding a pic but couldn't. I wish i had a camera
Just ask them.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by SOADisdabest
Eat them, see what happens.

i would but i want to make sure i won't trip balls for 1 week
Thats the mongolian crack plant seeds, yep.

If youre descriptions right, you have 10 years behind bars in your posession.
Quote by TheDoors71
i would but i want to make sure i won't trip balls for 1 week

I assume you think they're cannabis seeds- eating them isn't a problem. And it's legal to possess them.

EDIT: Oh, it's crack?

Get rid of them then...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
How big are they? If they are really tiny, they could be poppy seeds aka. opium...
okay eating seeds doesn't hurt you or affect you in any way hahaha, for example cannabis seeds are small brown balls. Eating them doesn't get you high, it does nothing.

Effect come from the maturing state of the plant itself. And a seed is about as immature a plant can be xD

do they look like ying/yang beans? if so they are just some crappy plant :p
So you can't be arsed to take a picture yourself and want us to make random guesses AND look up pics for you? Awesome.
Most likely guesses: cannabis seed or sunflower seeds

Either put up pics yourself or ask your brother

Edit: to the genius above me, Yes, eating seeds can lead to getting "high" or toxicity. Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds for example (look them up if you want).
they are pretty tiny they blackish brownish and the edges have white some are flatish
hmm maybe they are morning glory seeds imho you shgould eat them and you will trip balls for atleast 8 hours
Gear:
Gibson Explorer, Wine red Natural finish
Hughes and Kettner Vortex Black series, Half stack
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff

do they look like these at all?
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by Dylan_IE
So you can't be arsed to take a picture yourself and want us to make random guesses AND look up pics for you? Awesome.
Most likely guesses: cannabis seed or sunflower seeds

Either put up pics yourself or ask your brother

Edit: to the genius above me, Yes, eating seeds can lead to getting "high" or toxicity. Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds for example (look them up if you want).

didn't know about those, was more referring to the cannabis ones. plus they blow up if you smoke em
Quote by TheDoors71
no not at all. they are not pot seeds

I don't know, what the hell else could they be? I'm a pretty big drug user and I usually keep my seeds in a medicine bottle...
****, i wish i had a camera. I tried taking a picture with this one cheap one but they just look like black dots
you need to post pics of these seeds
Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8
Quote by sakura'sdarkest
Senzu beans! Eat them and get stronger!

Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8

Morning Glories perhaps?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.