Quote by Unreal T
Would very low frets make bending a lot more harder?

Bending is harder when the scale of the neck is longer?
By low frets do you mean low action? I personally find it easier to bend with a lower action, but the difference is minimal. Its all about string tension, which arises mainly from the guage of strings, and the tuning your in!
For example

I use Zakk wyld boomers, E string is .60 Thick as and when bending its really easy

I used to use a fender brand E string was .38 or something, you could still get the sound, but not as much.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
no, the frets don't make that much difference though.

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

i read once that it does cant remember were but i did try out two guitars one with jumbo and one with short vintage style and the shorter ones were acualy harder to bend among other things
IT depends on the players ability, i'd say i'm intermediate, so it's pretty easy for me.

found this ony gibson website...
In addition to a fret’s width, its height will also affect playability. Even wide frets become difficult to bend when they are worn down considerably from their original height, and low frets are far more difficult to achieve satisfactory finger vibrato with as well. Of course, you can get too high: frets that are too tall will lead some players to slip out of pitch, because any extra finger pressure actually bends the string into the back of the fret and raises the note slightly.