i just noticed that my lfr doesnt 'pull up' as much as i want it to. i just got the guitar yesterday (clearance) and the action was a bit high so i adjusted the 2 screws to the action a bit lower. 'pushing down' (divebombs) is fine but like i said above, it doesnt go as 'high'. im probably gonna get it setup but whats the problem? the bridge seems to be level with the body, except for a slight angle from the 2 screws that adjust the action
it could be the set up, how high are you looking to go, is it the plain strings your haveing a problem with or is it all of them?
either the recess route on the face of the guitar isn't deep enough. or the floyd's spring-bloc route (the hole that goes thru the guitar) isn't wide enough. so the spring block doesn't have enough room to travel in the "upwards" direction.
did it have enough "upwards" travel before you lowered the action? if so, then its probably the recess route that isn't deep enough. if this is the case then an alternative fix is to shim the neck to bring the neck closer to the strings instead of lowering the bridge.
or do some more routing where needed
or loosen the spring claw in the rear (and tightening the strings at the same time to correct the pitch) of the guitar to angle the floyd forward. thereby giving more "upwards" travel room
its the action. Lowering the action will decrease the amount of space the floyd has to tilt back into the cavity resulting in a lower note span.

The last suggestion by sethp is possible but it would mess up the tuning stability, its best to keep the base plate of the floyd rose as parallel as possible to the body of the guitar.
Quote by Mr.Kvx10
its the action. Lowering the action will decrease the amount of space the floyd has to tilt back into the cavity resulting in a lower note span.

The last suggestion by sethp is possible but it would mess up the tuning stability, its best to keep the base plate of the floyd rose as parallel as possible to the body of the guitar.

so is there anyway of having low action + more range?