I got told about Aria guitars, accordingly they're not so good now but used to be very good. I got told about the a superstrat model made in the motsumoku factory in the 80s anyone had any experience with these?
Quote by MaXiMuse
Aren`r Aria`s that starterpack guitars or cost around $100? If yes I wouldn`t recommend.
Save up for something around $250 or more, because I don`t think they`re great, and my teacher says that they`re a waist of wood.

i was told they're crap now but they made some real good ones back in the 80s
i've heard that too, but haven't tried any...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
They used to make a few high end models. I never understood why people bought them as they were not as nice as the name brands you could get for the same money at the time.

They were more like an Epiphone Elite and less like a custom shop Fender or high end Gibson.

You may be able to find great deals on the old high end Arias. Many of them were much different in terms of electronics, etc.... I seem to remember the electronics and things being overdesigned.
Look who crawled out of the wood work...

Anyway, the Super Strats run $300 and under easily, even NOS ones. They're nice playing guitars, though the pots and switches will probably be worn out by now. The guitars were great, but the Floyds they used on them were never very comfy. The guitars themselves however, are fantastic, especially if you get one with a Kahler on it.