Hi,

Can somebody tell me more about this guitar?
According to the seller says it's a Jackson Dinky USA from the mid 80's , signed by Grover Jackson and it has a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge position.
What would be a good value for this guitar? And everything else somebody may know about this guitar i'd like to hear to . I'm very interested in it, it would look good in my collection!

Lam

Last edited by Lambal at Jun 20, 2008,
Quote by Tom Horn
links?

Can't find anything on the internet about it.
Quote by FretboardToAsh
signed by grover too? 1400 if you're lucky and the guitar is in good state.

The seller is asking 300 for it so i think it is a good deal...
Did the seller change the pick-ups? Just wondering because you said it has SD's but in the pics it has Jackson's. Otherwise, it looks like one of the many Dinky's that Jackson produced during the '80s. This is a Made in USA axe (note the small script next to the "Jackson" logo, only MIA guitars had this). They are great players and the JT-6 trem on it is on par with a Schaller floyd. $300 for that is a good price. Since these usually go for ~$600+.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Did the seller change the pick-ups? Just wondering because you said it has SD's but in the pics it has Jackson's. QUOTE]
I think it's an SD with a jackson cover on it. Not sure though.
I'm going to try and perhaps buy it next week!
I'll keep you updated!
Serial? I would snatch it up for $300. Everything points to a mid/late 80s Charrvie/Jackson in that pick. Even if it is a mutt with a Charvel body and USA Jackson neck would be worth that.
Quote by Lambal
The seller is asking 300 for it so i think it is a good deal...

Seriously? I got scolded by some dickhead for bidding 800 for one. Told him I'd drop by if he didn't mind, so we could talk it over. End of story was lots of apologies from him and no guitar for me
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club