Last night I did one of the most stupidest/coolest/craziest things I have done in my entire life. Now just for the record, I'm not bragging or anything, but I have to say, I'm proud of what I've done. Needless to say I sneaked out of the house at midnight, and walked 5 miles...to get laid.

Last night I was on AIM and all my friends were either out or sleeping. One of my friends messages me saying that she wanted me to come over and have sex with her, and I know how she is and I knew she wasn't ****in' around, so I hesitated for a bit but finally decided to do it. I didn't tell my parents but hey, who would have right? I know i know, believe me I felt horrible. Anyway...so I left and walked my happy ass all the way to her house (5 miles away) and I didn't stop for ****. 6 or 7 cop cars like passed by me while I was walking and nothing happened. (I was pretty surprised at this)

To make a long story short, I got to her house and the first thing to come out of her mouth was "HOLY ****, ITS HIM!" at this point I laughed and she was like "Dude I can't believe you actually came, oh damn" at this point I learned that I had walked 5 miles and she was kidding at first...but then she got serious about it and since she gets horny when she smokes pot, so we started going at it. Needless to say it was great. I called my mom to tell her where I was at....and surprisingly, I didn't get in trouble, she did yell at me a bit but she's fine now that I'm back at home safe and sound.

There's more details to the story but you guys might not want to read all that much since the whole wall of text thing, but anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys that I had an amazing night, and its something that I dont know if I'm going to do again...but, if I do, it will have to be better than this.

Does the pit have any tales like this of you going to extreme lengths to get laid?

P.S (I know what this thread is gonna bring and I dont care)

No stories. But walking home at four in the morning from a girlfriends house when two other girls were they doesn't exactly get the parents on your good side.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Last edited by Pedalboard at Jun 20, 2008,
Well, Id liek to say, Good For You

At least someone has good luck... Very happy for you.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Watch Out For The Wall!!!

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Congratulations fine sir. I am impressed at your willpower. Keep on keepin' on.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Wow, that's awesome. Someone here's getting laid.

Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
why would the police stop you?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Emmmm...I walked to the toilet and had a wank
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Nobody cares.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Curfew.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Quote by Pedalboard
Curfew.

you have a police enforced curfew?

and people say that the UK is a police state.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Teenager out on the street late at night, they might ask you where you're going and things like that. There's a pretty big crime rate here in the city, so I'd imagine they want all the youths to be at home at a certain hour.
Quote by Eric 666
Anyway...so I left and walked my happy ass all the way to her house (5 miles away) and I didn't stop for ****. 6 or 7 cop cars like passed by me while I was walking and nothing happened. (I was pretty surprised at this)

What the hell were you expecting to happen? They can't stop you for walking. Unless you were dragging a corpse behind you.

Anyway, I haven't walked that far to get laid, but I've walked further, and later at night, just for kicks before.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Lemoninfluence
you have a police enforced curfew?

and people say that the UK is a police state.

Yes, we do. Some nice cops don't, some do. If you're out an hour after it some will just tell you to get the **** home as soon as possible or they'll take you to the station. Some will just ride you home. Get a good excuse and you're pretty much safe.

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Quote by break-me-in
What the hell were you expecting to happen? They can't stop you for walking. Unless you were dragging a corpse behind you.

Anyway, I haven't walked that far to get laid, but I've walked further, and later at night, just for kicks before.

Well, I did see one thing while I was walking there, there were a million police cars going around because apparently there was a robbery or something at a store I was walking by and they were arresting someone. So they could have stopped me to ask "hey have you seen anything" you know this and that, I dont know I was pretty paranoid lol.
Quote by Eric 666
Well, I did see one thing while I was walking there, there were a million police cars going around because apparently there was a robbery or something at a store I was walking by and they were arresting someone. So they could have stopped me to ask "hey have you seen anything" you know this and that, I dont know I was pretty paranoid lol.

Oh fair enough. Still, I doubt they would've done, for future reference.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i bow my hat to you fine sir.

yes i did go a long distance just to get some. how about staying at your cuz's house for nearly a week just to get some from his wife. lol no lie
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
i bow my hat to you fine sir.

yes i did go a long distance just to get some. how about staying at your cuz's house for nearly a week just to get some from his wife. lol no lie

Haha! I'd like to hear about this one.
ha ha ha i figured you would.

well he always worked and they never spent much time together blaw blaw blaw. we talked online and ****. then they tell me they want me to come over for new years and party with em. so i go over. we party, they want me to stay a few more days cus i was helping them with **** around there house also. so im there for a nearly a week. well my cus worked 2 jobs one late at a gas station acrost the street and one up the road in the afternoon. anyway, her and i were just hanging out watching a movie, next thing i know, it gets hotter lol. thats as far as ill get into that story lol
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
ha ha ha i figured you would.

well he always worked and they never spent much time together blaw blaw blaw. we talked online and ****. then they tell me they want me to come over for new years and party with em. so i go over. we party, they want me to stay a few more days cus i was helping them with **** around there house also. so im there for a nearly a week. well my cus worked 2 jobs one late at a gas station acrost the street and one up the road in the afternoon. anyway, her and i were just hanging out watching a movie, next thing i know, it gets hotter lol. thats as far as ill get into that story lol

Ha! sounds good man, I think people can just fill in with their imaginations.